Informative

Reaching his mothers castle wasn't difficult by any means, and as he expected she was waiting for him.

"Son, twice in a year, what a pleasent surprise, to what do I owe this?" She asked smiling.

"I came to inform you I plan on taking Rin as my wife, she will become the Lady of my land, and the mother to the heir of my throne." He stated. His mothers eye's widen, then closed into slits.

" I should have seen this coming." She sighed, shaking her head. Sesshomaru was confused by her, not knowing how she truly felt about the situation.

"Hmph." He mummbled. His mother rose walking over to him.

"Son, I was hoping, that you would mate with Princess Kira of the South, so that way the heir would be full blooded." She sighed gazing off.

"What?" He barked, had his mother planned to mate him off with Kira?

"Well I figured, as you too were already, mingling in that sense, that it would head that way." She pointed out.

"I have mingled with alot of woman, doesn't mean I want to mate with them." He said trying to calm himself.

"What about Rin? Do you think she'll be happy to hear of your "mingling." His mother said. That thought had never crossed his mind. He was a demon of at least 600 years I think Rin would have known that he has had sex before.

"When that conversation arises, it will be between Rin and I, I didn't come here to discuss my mating, or my sex life for that matter, I came to inform you of my plans to wed." Sesshomaru turned to leave, but his mothers hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"Sesshomaru, are you truly happy, is Rin going to be enough for you? Are you going to be content with your children being a half-breed, like Inuyasha." His mother asked. He stopped to think, his blood runing cold. Rin's children with him will be half-breed, and that would make him a hypocrite in sense after all the hell he put Inuyasha through.

"Yes, and maybe it's time to mend with my brother." With that he jumped off, off to talk to Inuyasha before he took Rin to talk to Kagome. This conversation wasn't going to be the easiest thing. Rin would be happy with him if he did though. It was just getting dark when he reached the outside of Inuyasha's hut. His sensitive hearing let him know that Inuyasha smelt him long before he showed up.

"Inuyasha be nice." Kagome whispered.

"What the HELL does he want." Inuyasha whispered back. Walking out of the hut, Kagome in tow.

"I need to speak with you." His comment was directed towards Inuyasha.

"Keh, what for?" He said.

"BE NICE." Kagome chasited him. Inuyasha turned to look at his wife, then back to Sesshomaru.

"Well, get on with it." He waved his hand about in the air.

"Ill be bringing Rin here in a few days, she wants to inform you on our plans to wed." Sesshomaru said. Inuyasha barked out a laugh. Kagome slapped that back of his head.

"HEY, what the HELL was that for." He yelled at her.

"Because hes being completely serious, the least you can do is hear him out." She said turning to Sesshomaru.

"Sorry, he's usually nicer after he's eaten." She shook her head. Sesshomaru forget that it was dinner time now. When he was away from Rin he never remembered eating scheduals, as he himself didnt follow any.

"At the same time, I came to apologize for treating you so unfarly." He said, swallowing whatever pride he had left and stairing up to the stars.

"You came to apologize because your mating a human woman, meaning your children will be exactly like me." He pointed to himself.

"Your, not sorry and we both know it so shove it." Inuyasha turned his back to him like a small child.

"Inuyasha, sit-boy." Kagome said, Inuyasha's face falling into the dirt.

"Sesshomaru, on behalf of myself, and him, I want to thank you for the apology, we accept and are delighted to hear of you and Rin's plans." Kagome smiled. At of all the humans he hated, Kagome was the one he hated the least. With that he left again, returning home to his awaiting bride.