Promise

Rin sat next to him, arms around her knees stairing off. He wished that he knew what she was thinking. Did he hurt her so bad that she wouldn't speak to him.

"Rin." He said.

"Why didn't you come?" She asked, looking up at him, her eyes full of accussations. He couldn't find the words to give her, he had no excuses for why he didn't come.
So he did the only thing he ever knew how to do, give her the truth.

"Rin, I don't know." He sighed, knowing that the answer wasn't going to satisfy her.

"Oh." She said, her voice cracking. He could smell the salt in the air and knew that she was crying. He did something completley unlike him, he pulled her into him. Rin cried into his shoulder while he rubbed her hair trying to soothe her.

"Rin, it's okay, I'm not going anywhere anymore." He said, knowing that staying away from her would prove to be fatal for both of them.

"Promise?" She said, drying her eyes and looking up at him. Her faces was inches from his, all he had to do was lean down.

STOP IT. He screamed to himself. What if she doesn't feel for him as he does for her. Inuyasha said she was "Inlove" with him, but he cant trust a word that half breed says.

"I promise." He said, meaning it. She continued looking at him with happiness in her eyes. Suddenly he felt her press her warm lips to his. Shock ran through his whole body. His eyes widen then closed, returning her kiss. This is what he wanted, no what he needed. Could it really be could this Sesshomaru be falling for a human, repeating what his Father and Half-brother had done? Is this his fate?

If it is, so be it.

RINS P.O.V

Lord Sesshomaru's lips felt warm on hers, her world felt like it was on fire. She pulled away and looked at him, her face getting hot.

"Oops." She mouthed, unable to get the sound to come out. He continued looking at her, making her feel like she may have done something she wasn't suppose.

"Rin, why did you do that?" He asked. She looked away, he didn't sound angry, but was he?

"I did it because, well because I'm Inlove with you Lord Sesshomaru, I love you." She said. Minutes passed without him saying a word. The silence made her worry even more. Who was she kidding, how could a great demon like him, a Lord, a Rular, be inlove with her.

"Rin." He finally spoke

"Yes My Lord." She said, meeting his gaze.

" I love you too." With that, they kissed again.