the storm

A couple weeks past of nothing but pure bliss for Rin. She was married to the love of her life, how could life get any better? Jaken came waddling into the room Sesshomaru and Rin where in.

"My Lord may I speak to you." He asked. Sesshomaru nodded and followed the tiny demon out of the room.

"Sir, Im afraid there is trouble brewing." He swalloed before speaking again.

"While I was on my travles I came across a camp sight of demon men, I over heard them say Rins name so I stopped to listen." He swalloed again, afraid of his lord and continued.
" It seems that Lady Kira has not being the happiest of you and Lady Rins marriage and has decided to send these after her blood, she thinks if she elimanates Rin then you will follow previous plants and mate with her." Jaken said. Lord Sesshomarus faced looked angered.

"I see, Jaken be prepared you are going to stay with Rin in Iuyasha and Kagomes home." He was going to take care of anyone who wanted to hurt Rin. He walked back into the room and looked over to Rin.

"I have some things I need to take care of, how about you and Jaken go stay with Kagome and Iuyasha for awhile." He offered. Rin smiled and then nodded, although she will be away from her husband for heavens knows how long, atleast the fimilar company would be nice.

They made it to the village in no time at all. Everyone was at Kaedes house, which made things easier.

"Kagome, Iuyasha I need to speak with you, you two Demon slayer and Monk." He said, turning. The foursom followed him confused on why Rin was there and what Sesshomaru needed to talk about.

"Before I took Rin was my wife, there was another one, Kira the daughter of a Lord." He started.

"Are you leaving Rin for her." Inuyasha said. Kagome smacked him in the back off his head and shushed him.

"No, but our parents had promised our hand to one another, to restore a great demon clan. When Kira found out I married Rin she was unhappy, and has sent a pack of demon after her, to kill her." He said.

"I need you to protect Rin while I go and eliminate the problem." He said. Miroku spoke next.

"Why us, isn't your castle the safest." He said.

"No they will come looking for her there, plus here, there is a Priestess, a Demon slayer, a Monk, and a half-demon that went ahed and beat one of the strongest half demons alive. So I have the upmost confidence that you guys can protect her."

"Does Rin know whats going on." Kagome asked.

"No, all I told her was there was something I needed to take care of, and I'd like to keep it that way the less she knows the better." He said When the four of them understood the seriousness of the situation he returned to Rin. Crushing her against him. He kissed her forehead then took his leave.