ships outside of the group.

male and female romance included for all of my fruity stays <3

。・゚゚ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 ・゚゚。

ryubi (ryujin from itzy x na-bi)
romantic/married couple

       girl crushes of kpop. period. fans aren't surprised if they see media pictures of these two while they're out. they hang out all the time. na-bi's contact name for ryujin is "hot bsf" and ryujin's for na-bi is "the hotter bsf". these two love to tease each other, but everyone knows they adore each other. ryujin said on one of her lives that she found na-bi extremely pretty when they first met, now her "heart flutters" whenever they interact. na-bi found out about this and started to wonder what it really meant. na-bi loves ryujin's whisker dimples, and whenever ryujin smiles she pokes her cheeks. at award shows, na-bi immediately looks for itzy's table and sneaks over there whenever she can, and sits next to ryujin and yeji. 

in an interview:
interviewer: "can you guys show us your best flirting techniques?"
na-bi: *looks at ryujin and walks over to her, winks, puts her hand on ryujin's chin and smirks*
ryujin actually blushed at that and so many fans clipped it.

najun (yeonjun from txt x na-bi)romantic/siblings

romantic/siblings

       not too many interactions because of the industry being the industry, but these two have their moments. yeonjun has said how he admires na-bi's dancing and rap skills, and he did a dance cover of her one time. na-bi admires his skills and maturity, but also how he can mess around when he needs to. one time at an award show, stray kids and txt were standing next to each other, and yeonjun whispered to na-bi about their height difference. fans clipped this moment and na-bi's for you page was filled of the video. they have each other's phone numbers and constantly send each other memes. 

"yeonjun! aside from being tall, what do you do for a living?"
"na-bi, aside from being hot, what do you do for a living?"
let's just say yeonjun got slapped after that. happy ending, am i right?