a lot ( part 2 )

a lot, from felix's pov

today is it. today is the day that i'm telling na-bi i like her. after practice, we go to a coffee shop. she orders a coffee, and i order a tea. we get our drinks and sit down in a booth, and she stares at me. i stare back.

her hair flows down to her shoulders and our matching necklace adorns her chest. her cheeks are pink from the cold, snowy weather outside. her eyes light up whenever she smiles, and so does the whole room.

i let out a long breath that i didn't realize i was holding in, and i sit up straighter.

"na-bi, i have something to tell you." no turning back now. she looks at me and nods her head, telling me to continue.

"i uh- i like you. a lot. and if you don't like me back then i totally understand and i don't want this to ruin our friendship, and i don't want to pressure you or anything like tha-" i'm interrupted by her hand on top of mine. my breath gets caught in my throat, and i smile to myself.

"i like you, too. a lot."

"can i kiss you now?" i blurt out. she nods and i smile, holding her chin and bringing our faces closer together. i put my lips on hers and we kiss, energy surging through me.

we hold hands the rest of our way back, making sure no one sees us. when we enter the building, chan is standing there.

"where have you two been? practice is starting again!" he slightly yells, annoyed tone.

"we were uh.. getting coffee and tea." na-bi says, and she turns to look at me. i smile at her, and she smiles back.

just getting some drinks, right?

    heyy guys! i think i'm gonna end the actual book here, but i might add some fun chapters, like alternate endings for hyunjin and ryujin (and other stuff)

heyy guys! i think i'm gonna end the actual book here, but i might add some fun chapters, like alternate endings for hyunjin and ryujin (and other stuff) . i really hope you guys enjoyed this, it's been so much fun fir me to write this. if any of you like alice in borderland, i'm currently working on that and it will be out soon! thank you for all of your support ❤️

- cait