habits.

。・゚゚ 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 ・゚゚。

。・゚゚ 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 ・゚゚。

1. bouncing her leg.

- na-bi constantly bounces her leg out of anxiety, and whenever the members notice they gently put their hand on her upper thigh so she stops. 

2. rolling her eyes.
- she rolls her eyes at everything. the members teasing her, when she's mad, when she's annoyed, and out of fondness.

3. smirking.
- this bitch smirks all the damn time. fans literally simp so hard over her smirking. sometimes, other idols react to her smirking at them, and you can see how flustered they get.

4. saying "huh?"
- whenever someone is talking to her, she'll say "huh?" just to tease them, but she doesn't like to tease them until they get mad.

5. counting with her fingers for members.
- sometimes, when she's trying to do something serious like give a speech, members will act up during it. so, she counts with her fingers to show that they should stop and she doesn't like it.

6. feeding the members.
- na-bi loves to feed the members to show her love, and the members are here for it.

7. playing with her fingers (out of anxiety).
- na-bi's anxiety got so bad that she couldn't stop distracting herself by fidgeting. members like lee know, hyunjin, han, and chan would notice this and hold her hands to stop her.

 members like lee know, hyunjin, han, and chan would notice this and hold her hands to stop her