ships outside of the group 2.

。・゚゚ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 ・゚゚。

sunbi (sunoo from enhypen x na-bi)those cousins that hang out way too often

those cousins that hang out way too often

duality duo. literally. sunoo is like na-bi's child, she protects him and he follows her like a little baby duck. they met backstage at an award show and exchanged numbers, and are in a group chat with sunghoon and yeonjun. netizens once made up a rumor that they hated each other because of na-bi's resting bitch face, but they slapped that rumor in the face when they hung out with each other publicly. sunoo can easily brighten up na-bi, he's just so extroverted and positive.

(on the phone)
"sunoo, do you wanna go to mcdonalds?"
"na-bi, it's 4 in the morning and you woke me up!"
"and? mcdonalds? i'll be there in 5!"

nashi (hoshi from seventeen x nabi)chaotic siblings

chaotic siblings

hoshi and na-bi together always end up with bruises somewhere. always. they're literally the clumsiest people you'll find. there were a lot of dating rumors about these two, but na-bi found it really weird. he took her on a shopping spree one time and bought a lot of things for them both. then they went to his dorm afterward and na-bi forced him to put on skincare masks. hoshi was actually the first person na-bi really opened up to about how much stress she was going through. they just casually switch to Japanese during the middle of their conversations and it's hilarious because not all of their members know what they're saying. 

*glass shatters* "AGH SHIT!" 
"HOSHI YOU STUPID ASS WHAT DID YOU DO"
"I DROPPED MY ICE CREAM BOWL, IT'S BRAND NEW!"

*glass shatters* "AGH SHIT!" "HOSHI YOU STUPID ASS WHAT DID YOU DO""I DROPPED MY ICE CREAM BOWL, IT'S BRAND NEW!"

narene (irene from red velvet x na-bi)
mother & daughter

irene literally adopted na-bi the moment they met. one look and na-bi is gone, irene has taken her. na-bi has so much respect for irene, and irene has so much respect for na-bi. irene will literally steal na-bi whenever they're in the same building. "oh look, there's na-bi!" you won't hear from either of them for a longgg time after that. fans clip these two interacting so much!! one time irene and na-bi went for lunch and filmed tiktoks for both of their comebacks. they've gone on vlives together a lot, and it's super cute!

(kidnapper calls irene)
"i have your daughter."
"i don't have- wait is it na-bi?!"
"she keeps asking me for noodles, i don't have any!!"
"IM HUNGRYYYY"

a/n im sorry this only has like 3 people in ittt :( i have two chapters im working on rn so hopefully I'll be done with that soon!

anyways quick question! do you wanna see romance with:
a) hyunjin
b)felix
c)ryujin
d) someone else (comment! :3)

alright! make sure to eat ur food, drink your water, take care of yourself, and do what ya need to do! thank u for reading ily mwah