a lot

felix was always an amazing person to me

    felix was always an amazing person to me. his kind actions, no wrong intentions, and everything someone could ask for did nothing but add to my idea. whenever we could spend time together, we did.

currently, we're walking to a café after dance practice. it's snowing outside, and there's festive music playing in the streets. i notice felix staring at me out of the corner of my eye, but decide not say anything about it.

once we reach the café, i order a coffee and felix orders hot chocolate. my face is slightly red, the cause being the cold temperature outside. we get our drinks and sit down in a booth, sitting in a comfortable silence.

i look at felix and take in all of his features. his black hair that emphasizes his slightly pale skin. his cheeks and nose are pink from the cold outside, and his puffy jacket is almost bigger than he is. his dark eyes look so bright when he smiles.

i'm definitely crushing on him, aren't i?

felix suddenly sits up straight and lets out a breath that he seemed to be holding in forever.

"na-bi, i have something to tell you." he says reluctantly and i nod for him to go ahead.

"i uh- i like you. a lot. and if you don't like me back then i totally understand and i don't want this to ruin our friendship, and i don't want to pressure you or anything like tha-" i interrupt his rant by resting my hand on top of his. his breath hitches in his throat and he sighs contently.

"i like you, too. a lot."

okay i know this is a short chapter butttt i'm doing a part 2 on it so don't be too sad 😻😻