Oh no

Y/n POV

I wake up the next morning, i go to sit up but there is a weight on my chest, so I look down to see Scarlett sleeping with her mouth slightly open with little snores coming out. My heat melted at the sight.

I don't won't to wake her up so I turn to check my phone for the time, I see it's 8 in the fucking morning. Great. Now i cant go back to sleep

I feel something move so I look down at Scarlett again to see her head in my neck and her arms wrapped around my waist. I can see my morning wood standing proud through my pants, that's embarrassing. I just felt something else hit me. I really need to fucking pee.

I go to stand up but Scarlett groaned and hugged me tighter which added more pressure to my bladder making me groan. I new Scarlett was awake because she kept moving and squinting her eyes a bit more every time.

"Scarlett i need to get up to go to the bathroom" i said softly so i also do not wake up Rose who is also next to me. She just groaned and tightened her hug again. 'Oh fuck I REALLY need to pee' i thought to myself.

"Please Scarlett ill be back" i plead. She groaned one last time before letting me go which relived me and my bladder. I quickly got up trying not to wake up Rose and rushed to the bathroom.

After my realise my wood was now gone witch i was thankful for. I decided to hop in the shower and let the warm water run down my bath relieving my door muscles from picking up Scarlett all night.

After i was done i walk back into the room to see Scarlett crying again. Rose was missing which I presumed she went to her room in my house. Yeah she has her own room but she likes to sleep in my bed at night.

I look back at Scarlett and again i was confused because why is she so emotional?. I walk further into the room next to the bed and kneel and touch her face. I wipe her tears.

"It's ok, are you ok?" I question she does not respond which made me worry. I stood at and sat on the bed next to her feet.

"Do you want a hug?" I ask she does not respond but sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck so i moved my arms around her waist. It was a bit uncomfortable so i lightly picked her up by the waist and put her on my lap so she is straddling me but i do not think anything of it most of the time she just we sit like this when Colin is not around so its normal.

I put my head into her neck and take in her warmth while giving her mine as well. I do not hear her crying but I can feel her tears on my neck. So I comfort her by rubbing her back.

"Scarlett are you ok? Did something happen with you and Colin or are you hurt" starting to get worried. She just shakes her head

"No its not that" she mutters quietly making my nerves die down and sigh

"Scarlett can you please tell me I'm scared something if wrong" I asked with worry in my voice.

She takes her head out of my neck and what is heard next made me freeze.

"I'm pregnant" she said