Well sh-

Y/n Pov

Once i pull out of the drive way i start driving to scarlets parents house, its not to far away so it wont take to long, i missed Rose I haven't seen her in a very long time and i miss that little girl.

I put on my music play list and pressed 'feel it' by jacquees one of my favourites

Once i made it to Scarlett's house i parked, hopped out the car and locked it before making my way to the door, i knocked on teh door and waited before Ms Johansson opened the door with a bright smile

"Y/n! Lovely to meet you again dear" she said before pulling me into a hug making me hug back

"You too sorry i wasn't in contact i went in a trip" i said explaining myself

"Oh its ok, come in! Come in!" She said opening the door wider "Rose has been telling me how much she missed you and Scarlett" she said with a smile leading me into to lounge room where Mr Johansson was sitting in his favourite chair with Rose sitting on the flour playing with some toys.

She turned around and her face lit up instantly before she got up and ran towards me

"Y/NN!" She yelled flinging herself at me, i picked her up just in time throwing her up in the air a little making her burst out into giggles,

"Hey little bean, how have you been?" I ask enthusiastically making her shine with a big smile

"Im doing good, i was playing with cuddles we wear having a tea party" she said with so much excitement i love this kid so much

"That looks so fun, how about we have another tee party at my place?" I ask making her yell 'yes' making me nod and pick up cuddles giving it to her in my arms. I walk over to Mr Johansson who is now standing up with open arms i used one arm because my other had rose in it and gave him and hug and said thank you for taking care of Rose.

I also gave Ms Johansson a one armed hug and also thanked her, then started to walk to the door. Having a small convo with Rose making her more excited to get home, she stuffed her head in my neck and sucked on her thumb, which she should start to stop soon because it could ruin her teeth.

"Tell Scarlett she is lucky to have you" ms Johansson said making me have a confused look on my face before the door shut on me. Ok

I walk towards my car putting Rose in her booster seat putting the seat belt on before hopping in the drivers seat and driving on.

Once i get home i see Rose have a sleepy look on her face. I guess tee party's have to wait. I slowly pick her up before placing her on my hip. locking the car. I pulled out my house key unlocking the front door. I took off my shoes and Roses before walking to my guest bed for Rose putting her under the covers and kissing her forehead.

I close the curtains a little bit before walking out the room leavening the door open with a small crack so just in case she gets up she can easily get out. Before walking to my bedroom and see Scarlett on my laptop still on a meeting so i quietly make my way to my closet and out on some brown sweats with and brown hoodie adding some white socks im just going to wear this inside, i have a plain white t-shirt underneath i walk out with my phone in hand, scrolling through TikTok.

I walked downstairs on the couch and put on 'hunger games' i got a small blanket and put it over my legs focusing on the screen, my focused was pulled away when i heard small foot steps coming into the living room making my focus set on little Rose with nearly open eyes hugging cuddles, the fucking cutest thing i have seen

I open my arms without a word making her to walk over to me reaching up making me grab her under the arm pulling her up and on my chest, i laid back down facing the screen and pulling the blanket over us, i felt her nuzzle her head into my neck with cuddles next to her.

Around 5 minutes later i felt Rose shiver so i slowly sat up pulling my hoodie off and put it on her, it was probably to the biggest thing she was ever going to wear but i didnt mind, i pulled her back into me and the blanket over us and we were back into out old position.

I kissed her forehead and watched screen again.

The movie was nearly done around 5 minutes left until i heard grunting coming from the stairs, i was concert so i slowly lifted Rose of my chest.

"Scarlett are you ok?" I question turning around the corner, once i looked my heart stopped. Scarlett in hunched over holding her stomach with a big wet patch in my sweat pants she had on.

"No,my water just broke" she grunted out through her teeth

Well shit