Winner for Sequel

Hi Guys!

It's been a little while! But we're getting there. My second book was just published and it went really well so far! Trickster Caught can be found here now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B39BYBK4

Anyway, I promised I'd come back for a sequel to Hook, Line & Sinking so here we are.

After I counted the votes, I concluded Fletcher was the definite winner! So for the past week I've been brooding on his story. Here's a sneak peak at the cover I've designed so far and the blurb for the story ;-)

Just to get you all in the mood already.

Much love,

Robin

 Who needs a knight in shining armor when you've got a knight with shiny scales?

Lily

Getting roses from a secret admirer, that sounds like every girl's dream, right? I mean, what girl doesn't want to experience the excitement of a romantic, who leaves you love notes and flowers? Except this dream turned into a nightmare real fast, when I found those flowers inside my home, I did the sensible thing, I ran.

Tripping my way into the lap of a dragon.

Now where do I turn for help? When the dragon turns into devastatingly sexy Fletcher, who offers to be my bodyguard. Do I risk heart my with the dragon, or my life with the stalker?

Fletcher

Here I was, taking a nice little nap on the beach, sunning my scales. Safely protected behind some witch wards, when a beautiful flower of a woman trips over my tail. At first I think she's scared to see me, I mean, humans tend to be scared when they see me so that's a perfectly normal reaction.

But she's got much more serious problems.

Like a deranged stalker.

So I do the sensible thing, I mess up my life, risk my shop, risk my sanity, and most of all, I risk my heart. I offer beautiful Lilly my body as her shield, and for other things too, if she'd like.

This stand-alone story chronologically takes place after book one (Hook, Line & Sinking) in Seacrets of Conningsby Cove Series. Read the entire series to find out how each of my supernatural heroes from Conningsby find their steamy HEA.