Chapter 4:

Disclaimers: All media, pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*KINN POV*

It's been weeks, still no news about Porsche. I had asked Big to search my dad's other dungeons but to no avail, he wasn't there. Tawan's arrival had raised so much questions, I don't think he's telling me the truth. Porsche's absence was killing me slowly inside, I should have trusted him but I wanted to expose Tawan's lies.. if he really is lying like he did in the past.

"Boss, you're eyebrows are meeting again" Big said.

"Are they? Sorry, I can't focus" I replied.

"You're worried for Porsche?" he asked.

"I'm not" I replied.

'Liar! You know you're worried' I thought to myself.

"Just letting you know sir, we are looking into the matter. We suspect that there is a mole amongst your men" Big reported.

"And.. how do I know that you're not one of them?"I asked.

"Because I owe your family a lot sir, especially Mr. Korn. I dare not betray that hand the fed and raised me" Big replied.

I nod and smiled in content with his reply. I have known Big from a very young age, he was an orphan. His parents were killed in an accident when he was young. He was placed in the an orphanage, my dad had decided to adopt him.

"Do you have any idea on who it might be?" I asked him.

"I have my suspicions but I require more proof before I can conclude anything" Big replied.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, I called for them to come in and there was Ken.

"Sorry for disturbing you master Kinn, but your father would like to see you in his office"Ken said.

"Yes, tell him I'll be there" I answered.

I fixed myself up before I stood up and started walking over to my father's office. Once I got there, my father was already waiting for me, with him was my older brother Tankhun. I sat myself down, my old man pouring himself and us a drink.

"What's up pops?" Tankhun said casually.

"Khun, you are a mafia's son. You should always address older people with respect" dad said.

"Au. Yes,I am your son but I'm not in charge of anything. I like staying in the background" Tankhun replied.

I frown hearing him say that. True, he is relieved of his duties as head on our clan since he can be mentally unstable due to the childhood trauma he suffered. I just thought it was unfair, that I have to bare all the responsibilities of our clan and our business. 

"So why have you called for us?" I asked my father.

"Big may have already told you, there's a traitor amongst us. I have already set up a trap for that, don't you worry. My main concern here is Tawan"dad said.

"I knew it! See? I know that bastard is guilty and Porsche got punished instead" Tankhun yelled.

"Calm down Khun. I found it odd that he just showed up out of nowhere, I doubt he has any connections with the Italians" my father continued.

"How can we prove it though?" I asked.

"I have a plan. I will brief it with you both later, do you have any other questions?" my father asked.

"Porsche. Is he still alive?"Tankhun said, as he glanced at me.

"Why are you concerned with that boy?He's just an outsider" my dad said.