Chapter 9:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*PORSCHE*

Once we were done with dinner, Vegas helped us clean up. We each took turns freshening up and hung out by the balcony. The night sky was dark but the moon shone brightly. I turned to Vegas,who was now lighting up a cigarette as he then passed me one.

"Earlier. You were just teasing me,right?"I asked.

"You really think I would joke about something like that?"he asked.

"Well, you  and Kinn both are related. Maybe it's in your blood to toy with someone's feelings"I replied.

"Hey! Don't put me and him in the same pile. Even though we are related, me and Kinn are totally different. I can promise you that"Vegas said,looking deeply into my eyes.

"I really hope so"I replied.

I didn't want to admit,I had gotten my heart broken.I thought he wouldn't be able to open my heart right away for anybody, but for some reason being with Vegas was calming and comfortable.

"The stars are beautiful here"Vegas said in his oh-so perfect English, but thankfully I could understand it.

"Aren't the stars the same everywhere?"I asked.

"No. They're even more beautiful here"Vegas replied as he looked at me again.

"Aish! You're such a smooth talker, I find it hard to believe that you haven't been with a lot of people"I said.

"Well, looks can be deceiving. If you are wondering if I had boy toys left and right like someone we both know,then the answer is no"Vegas replied,to which I raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"You really don't believe me,huh? I had no time for those,my father had me working hard left and right. He says that love and relationships are just a waste of time. That it weakens you and clouds your judgement"Vegas continued.

"I guess in a way it does"I said,smiling weakly.

Vegas poked Porsche's cheek,earning a look from myself.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"Poking you until you smile"Vegas replied, as he then kept poking me  until I finally gave up and smiled.

"That suits you better...smiling"Vegas replied.

"I do smile"I retorted.

"Apparently not enough and not like you mean it,according to your own brother"Vegas said.

"He worries too much"I said as he opened a can of beer.

"Well he loves and cares for you... and so do I"Vegas said.

"Psh! What do you like about me anyway?"I asked.

"You're caring,thoughtful,selfless"Vegas began.

"Not to mention, the sexiest thing I've ever laid my eyes on"he replied in English once more, this was enough to stir my emotion.

"You're lying"I said,trying to brish it off.

Vegas took my hands and held them tightly.

"I have lied about a lot of things in my life but this one I am not lying about. You're just special Porsche, I have never felt like this towards anyone..just you"Vegas said.

"It's not that I don't trust you... I just don't think I'm ready"I replied.

"That is fine, I am not rushing you Porsche. I will wait patiently for your answer, we have all the time in the world"Vegas said.