Dylan x NB Reader ~ Coffee Run

Requested by zuureleena,  technically also works for finnwolfhardsgf12 as well but I am going to make a max x reader too

A cute Dylan x reader that happens before the events of The Quarry.

Key:

Your POV, Dylan's POV

     I fought to keep my eyes open. I couldn't study for one more minute. Kaitlyn snapping in my face caused me to jump.

"Dude, you have studying to do. I know you didn't do any other practice, that is why we're here. Now, what is..." she continues to flip through a large stack of flashcards.

"I just want to go to bed," I drag out my words in a yawn.

"That's it, we're getting coffee. Come on!"

     Kaitlyn dragged me out of my seat & to her car. I keep falling in & out of consciousness. Before I know it we are at the 7Eleven near campus. Despite my stubbornness, Kaitlyn drags me inside. 

"Kaitlyn I'm so tired,  can you just-" I caught my tongue when I saw the person behind the counter.

     They were absolutely stunning. They snapped me out of my tiredness with their doe eyes looking at me. Kaitlyn pushed my jaw up.

"Okay Dylan, no gawking at the locals."

     I walked up to the counter in a tired stupor while Kaitlyn went to get us coffee. I admired this new person & complimented them perfectly. I'm such a good flirt. They even tried to reach over the counter for a hug. I fell asleep in their embrace.

     Kaitlyn's friend walked up to the counter as I gave her a wave. This poor guy is so tired. I kind of liked his cute, tired face staring at me. He looked happy.

"You're so... I love you," he slurred his words.

     I couldn't help but smile. His eyelids started to droop further & he fell back. I tried to catch him but I couldn't from behind the counter. He fell asleep on the floor, hugging himself. This is actually pretty adorable. Kaitlyn & I laughed at the whole situation & I helped get him back into her car. She invited me to come over since my shift just ended, why not?

     I woke up on the couch in my dorm, my legs were elevated. I opened my eyes to see the person from 7Eleven. They have my legs on their lap & they're watching TV. 

"Am I dreaming, because I have never seen anyone as attractive as you in real life?" I flirt.

     They blushed & let out a small laugh. My heart fluttered. Kaitlyn came in & set a cup of coffee on the table beside me.

"Glad you're awake Dylan, you have to keep studying. You have three finals tomorrow."

     I groaned. I didn't want to move from this spot. I wanted to lay here & stare into this beautiful person's eyes all night- morning I guess, I can see the sunrise. I sat up & drank the coffee, it was cold. I swallowed it with a grimace.

"Don't blame me," Kaitlyn read my mind, "You fell asleep & I tried to wake you up. You were out cold on the 7Eleven floor & we had to drag you to my car & then up the three flights of stairs to our dorm."

"We- did they have to carry me? Oh god, there goes my whole reputation with them," I threw my head back.

" Yes, I invited Y/N to hang out while you slept. We literally could not wake you up. I tried everything. I also thought you'd enjoy some time with them after you studied considering your masterful flirt attempt a couple of hours ago," Kaitlyn mocked.

"Oh your tone, don't even tell me," I closed my ears.

"You're so... I love you," she mocked my voice.

"I DID NOT SAY THAT!" I replied in disbelief.

"You did!" Y/N laughed.

"Oh my god."

      I face palmed & closed my eyes. A hand on my thigh made me jump. I opened my eyes to see Y/N looking at me.

"Oh- didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to say I thought it was cute," they smiled.

"Well, I think you're cute!" I replied still kind of shocked.

"Cheese! Cheesy McCheeseface!" Kaitlyn booed. 

"Shut up Kaitlyn, let me have this," I jokingly shoved my hand in her face as I began to talk to Y/N.

Hope you enjoyed it! I really like this one it's cute. I think I might move it to the top as the first story people read because it's probably better than my Dylan x Ryan. Feel free to request again!