Nick x NB Reader ~ New... Foods

Requested by the_winchester_hale, a Nick x Reader

Key: Your POV, Nick's POV

Nick gets the reader to try Australian cuisine

      I was heading over to my boyfriend, Nick's, dorm. He told me he had a surprise, he's so sweet. Nick is just a marshmallow with an Australian accent. What accent would other marshmallows have? I don't understand my own brain. Anyways, I arrived at his door. I rang the doorbell & could hear footsteps coming my way. The door opened.

"Y/N! I'm so happy that you made it here safe!" Nick pulls me in for a hug.

"Thank you, I love you, baby!"

"I love you too [pet name]. Come inside, my surprise for you has finally arrived!"

        We made our way to his kitchen where he had an assortment of food laid out. I had never seen any of these things before.

"What is this?" I asked.

"My mum sent me a bunch of food from Australia! I wanted you to try all my favorite snacks that I had as a kid!"

"Alright!" I smiled through my gritted teeth, some of this looked gross.

CW Vomit
       Despite some of the odd smells, I tried all of the snacks that Nick had prepared for me. Some were amazing... some made me want to vomit. Okay, maybe I will vomit. I ran to Nick's bathroom.

       Y/N ran off without saying a word.

"Come on Sweetheart, the vegemite is not that bad," I joked.

        I heard them throw up, oh no. I ran to the bathroom & saw Y/N hunched over the toilet throwing up. (WHY DID THIS MAKE ME HALLUCINATE THE SMELL OF VOMIT - Josh) I sat beside Y/N & comforted them while they got everything out of their system.
CW Over

"I'm sorry my food upset your stomach, love," I apologized with my head hung low.

"No no, Nick, it's okay. It was just a lot of food & new tastes... some weird tastes. But I liked the experience. I'm going to brush my teeth."

        I made my way to the kitchen & grabbed some crackers & 7-Up for Y/N. We rested on my bed & I made sure that they took care of themselves. I took care of their every need. I gave them massages for hours. I refilled their water every time it ran out. I cuddled them all day & we watched their favorite show. I would do anything for Y/N.

Bit of a short one but I think it's decent. Was kind of low on energy for some reason.