Max x NB Reader ~ Undesired Break

Requested by finnwolfhardsgf12! I realized I was supposed to do a makeout one halfway through making this so I'll add that to my list. For now... enjoy!

You & Max are dating, it's a rest day.

Key: Your POV, Max's POV

      I wanted to go out & play [sport]. I can't believe I hurt my leg! I can play, I want to. I tried to get out of bed but my boyfriend grabbed my arm. He groaned.

"Y/N don't even think about it, you know you are hurt. We both know that I know what you're going to do & it's only going to make things worse," he stated firmly, lifting his head from the pillow.

       He rested on his forearms & stared me in the eyes. He was shirtless, groggy, & still had bedhead from waking up. I sighed & laid back down in bed.

"Thank you," he started, "Take your meds idiot (lovingly)."

CW: Hospital Stuff, Broken Limb, FIghting
        I get out of bed despite my body fighting against me. I was at the hospital till two last night. Y/N broke their leg at their championship game. The fucking bastard hurt them on purpose because Y/N was the star player. I wanted to rock his shit so bad, he hurt my partner. I got one good punch in before Y/N's teammates grabbed me. I rode in the ambulance with Y/N, they were in so much pain. They had to get sedated because of how anxious they were. They got X-rays & a cast, finally, at two I was allowed to take them home. They woke up in the driveway of our apartment & asked what happened. They cried when I broke the news. I carried them inside & to our bed, tucked them in, & got in next to them. It was hard to fall asleep knowing that my partner was hurting. They took melatonin & fell asleep soon after I tucked them in. I sat there thinking about how much I wanted to hurt that player back. I angrily turned to my side & wiped any tears I had. Sleep that night was rough.
CW Over

        Now I must take care of my partner, it is my duty & my pleasure to. I made them their favorite breakfast, [Breakfast] alongside a glass of cold water. I set all the food on a tray & brought it into the bedroom. Y/N turned to see me & their face brightened a small bit. I couldn't help but grin at their happiness. 

"I made your favorite Darling," I smiled.

"Thank you so much, Max, this makes everything better."

"I'm glad, Y/N."

          I hopped into bed beside them & pulled the covers to my waist. The thought of revenge plagued my mind. 

"I wish I could hurt the guy who hurt you," I admitted.

"Thank you, Max," Y/N laughed.

"No really, he was such an asshole. I just want to-"

          Y/N pulled me into a soft kiss. They could always keep me calm. It is hard to stay sane sometimes with how crazy this world is. I melted into their hands that held my face. I love them beyond words. I let my head fall to their lap & sighed happily.

"Look at me, I'm all wrapped around your finger. How dare you," I laughed.

"Oh shut up, you like it," they retorted.

          Yes. Yes I do.

Like 50 words shorter than my average oneshot but ya know what I love it. I hope you enjoyed feel free to request!