Travis Hackett x NB Reader ~ Make Your Choice

Requested by WhiteBlackRose & dbrooke64

Your POV, Travis' POV

CW: Fighting, Gun Violence

        I was having an out-of-body experience. I told Y/N to be careful, they were careful. I must've let my guard down for one second. This is all my fault. Why did they insist on coming? Why did they have to make sure I was safe? Why did they push me out of the way?

         I was on the floor, Bobby & my father were taking care of the werewolf. Y/N lay there in pain. They were bit & very badly hurt. Just moments ago, our group was walking through the forest completely fine. Bobby heard a rustling & shushed us. I turned to see something attacking me. Y/N shoved me out of the way. I looked on as the monster bit into my partner, helpless to the matter. Within seconds Bobby had shot him, but Y/N was already bit. Bobby looked at me, worried as my dad aimed his gun at their head.

"No!" I cried, "Don't you dare I will kill you both right now."

"Travis, they were bitten. You want them to have to live with the curse, you want to deal with another monster each month?" My father asked angrily.

"Please, they mean so much to me. I can't lose them, Father," I begged.

              There was a moment of silence between us all. Father aimed the gun at Y/N once more. I didn't want to watch but I couldn't look away. He angrily let his gun down.

"Bobby, help Travis take Y/N & Chris back to the house. Lock them up for the night," Father directed coldly.

"Thank you, Father."

            Bobby & I brought the two back to my house. Chris bit the love of my life. I could kill him & they'd be safe, but he's my brother. I set Y/N lightly down into the cages we had in the basement. Y/N could still turn tonight, but at least they will live. I pulled up a chair in front of Y/N's cage. It felt wrong to not dress their wounds even though I knew they would heal soon due to the werewolf in them. I can't believe it has come to this. My family has let this continue for too long. I want to kill Chris & move away. They put Y/N in danger, Y/N is my everything. How do I choose between them? Where is the fucking white wolf? I hit my leg in anger. I will find the white wolf & I will kill him. If I can't find him soon, I'll kill Chris. I need to let Y/N have their normal back. I shouldn't have brought them into this crazy.

I'm writing the requests out of order now so I can get more done. I hope you enjoyed!