Nick x NB Reader ~ Party Snoozer

The requests are piling up, just know that I'm working on them slowly but surely. Requested by seventeenIsabel

Your POV, Nick's POV

CW: Mentions Alcohol

        I opened my eyes, ugh I'm still tired. How can I sleep ten hours & still be tired when I wake up? I made my way to get up but my body was weighed down, I looked at my waist to see an arm. The arm was attached to Nick, how did this happen? Oh. They had a party last night & I took sleep meds to drown out the music. He must've gotten drunk & climbed into bed with me. I went to move his arm but its grip tightened around my waist. He pulled my back to his chest & I blushed a little. We weren't dating, we flirt quite often but I don't have the balls to ask him out. We're both always really nervous around each other.

"Nick, are you awake?" I asked.

           No response. I laid back in the bed & pulled up my phone. I had tons of notifications from Nick. I opened our messages & immediately turned beet red. It was pictures of us, I was awake. I must've been so tired that I don't remember this. I opened a video that was at the top of our messages.

"Ohoho! Party snoozer is awake," Nick joked in the video.

"Hardy har," I replied.

             I walked up to Nick in a tired stupor & hugged him. Nick turned the camera to face us. He smiled cutely with a tinge of blush on his cheeks.

"W-What you doing Y/N?" Nick asked sheepishly.

"Hugging you."

"Well yes, but this is abnormal. Not that I'm complaining!"

"I want to cuddle," I stated bluntly.

"What?"

"In my room, Dylan won't mind if I steal you from his party."

"I- Okay," Nick stammered.

            The video ended. There were several pictures of us in my bed cuddling. Who knew tired me was so confident. This is wonderful. I felt Nick shift in the bed.

             I woke up in a weird position, my arm was elevated. Oh, I'm cuddling Y/N. I thought that was a dream. Wait. I'm cuddling Y/N! Ohmygod this is a dream come true. 

"Wait, Y/N are you comfortable? I couldn't understand why you were so confident last night so I came back with you to make sure you didn't get into trouble in case you were drunk. I honestly thought this whole thing was a dream," I rambled.

"Yes I love this, I like you," They admitted.

"Who are you & what have you done with Y/N?" I joked.

"I was hoping I could be... your partner," they flirted.

"Ohmygod yes, yes yes a thousand times yes. I sound like a girl that just got proposed to."

"It's adorable," they replied.