| Chapter I. |

The bell rang and I was ready to go to my apartment. I quickly packed my stuff into the backpack and rushed out of the classroom. I was walking through the hallway until someone pulled me by my shoulder.

"Aether! Where do you think you're going?"

"Oh! Hi Hu Tao. Isn't it obvious that I'm going home? I don't want to spend a single moment in this ugly building."

"Aya, without a goodbye? I hope you didn't forget about something."

"Uh, I might have forgotten." I gently scratched behind my neck

Hu Tao crossed her arms. "Our meeting we agreed on after school with others."

"Oh! Right, I'll come don't worry.

She smiled and replied. "Good! See ya later!" And disappeared.

I continued walking to my apartment. It took some minutes and I was now opening the door. I threw the backpack on the floor and plopped down on the bed.

I managed to get my phone from my pocket and text Hu Tao when is the meeting.

She texted back and said that I should be there in about a half an hour. I lazily got up and went into the bathroom to
take a shower.

I turned the water on hot and began to wash my body and my hair. After that I dried my hair and brushed it.

I walked into my room to pick out some clothes and pack some things that I'll need.

I had about 8 minutes left so I decided to go now since I was a bit late already. I locked the door and got on my way to the spot.

When I got there I already saw some people with Hu Tao.

I waved as I walked closer.

"Hi Aether!" Hu Tao shouted while waving back.

When I got close I soon recognised the others. Xingqiu, Chongyun, Ganyu and of course Hu Tao.

Everyone greeted me and I greeted them back. "Let's go to some restaurant first so we won't be hungry!" Said Hu Tao to everyone.

We agreed and went to the nearest restaurant. We entered and sat down and looked through the menu.

Everyone picked their food and in the meantime while waiting for it to arrive we talked about some stuff.

"Here's your food!" The waiter set the food down.

"Hi Xiangling!" Said Xingqiu and Hu Tao in sync.

"Hello! Didn't expect to see y'all!" Xiangling clapped her hands.

"Yeah, we just went into some restaurant and didn't know it was where you work in, anyways would you like to join us later after you're done?" Xingqiu Asked

"Hmm, sure!" Xiangling answered and continued "I have to go, enjoy your meal everyone!" And she walked away from the table and everyone started digging in their food.

An hour passed by and we waited for Xiangling to join us. I heard behind some footsteps so it turned my head and who else could it be, Xiangling.

The group was finished and we went to the playground. We're old but still kids, so why not.

"Last one is a smelly ghost!" Hu Tao yelled and started running. Everyone heard it and we ran.

*Thud*

"Fuck!" Chongyun cursed as he tripped on a rock.

Xingqiu stopped his running to look at Chongyun and laugh at him while helping him up.

Ganyu, Xiangling, Hu Tao and I were already watching the scene. I tried not to laugh but some noises got out of me.

I decided to go on the swings with Ganyu. We talked about anything that came to our mind since we haven't talked in a while.

We spent around 2 hours before Hu Tao got bored and got another idea.

"Guys! Let's go to the cemetery!" Hu Tao suggested.

As expected, typical Hu Tao.

I didn't really want to go but they persuaded me.

We've made our way to the cementery and sat in the middle in a circle. It is getting more scarrier when the night got darker. All that was heard were crickets and voices coming from our group.The breeze got colder and the moon started to lit up on the night sky.

Hu Tao wanted to summon a ghost so that's what we did. What else would a girl interested in ghosty stuff would like to do at night on cementery.

"Anybody here?" Hu Tao asked.

All that was heard was silence.

"I'm asking again, anybody here?" She continued.

Suddenly Xiangling freaked out and jumped on Ganyu that was next to her.

"Someone touched me!" Xiangling stuttered out.

Ganyu wrapped her arm around her and made sure she didn't freak out.

"That must be a sign that someone's here!" Hu. Tao cheered.

"What's your name?" She asked.

Hu Tao was waiting for the response.

"D..usky.....min...g"

Xingqiu joined in "so, Dusky Ming, how old are you?"

"....don..t..kn.o..w"

Xiangling calmed down and everyone joined the two.

We've been asking questions for some time until I started to feel uneasy.

I was cold with a headache and my vision was starting to get blurry.

I told them and they escorted me back to my apartment. Xingqiu with Chongyun and Xiangling headed back to their houses and I was left with Hu Tao and Ganyu. They wasted their time taking care of me for like 30 minutes and left after.

There wasn't much for me to do anymore, so I just waited till I fall asleep.

It was really comfortable. I could see the moon perfectly in my window and the moonlight peppering my room, I even forgot about my headache and dizziness.