| Chapter II. |

I woke up to the sunshine screaming into my face, it was Saturday so I don't have to go to the stupid school. How nice.

I rolled on my side to hug my pillow and closed my eyes again. Not to fall asleep again but just to relax.

I was just laying down for some time until I heard something fall in the house.

I didn't bother with it for the first time but it was getting louder and more and more stuff was heard. Even a glass breaking.

It was weird, I stood up and went to check up on what was happening. I was walking around and nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Ugh, Fuck!" I cursed when I stepped on the broken glass. I sat down on the closest chair where there wasn't any glass and took it out. It was a pretty big shard and also pretty deep in my foot. It was bleeding a lot and hurt as hell.

I jumped on my other foot to get some bandache to cover up.

When I covered up my injury I quickly cleaned up the glass to not get hurt again.

After that I investigated more.

I looked into the living room if anything happened there but nothing, so I went to the bathroom.

I turned on the light and I saw that the things were thrown all over the bathroom and it was just a big mess.
On the mirror there was something written on it that I couldn't understand. Looks like it was carved out.

It frightened me, it looked like some kind of demonic stuff. There was no way to get rid of it unless I get a new mirror. I sighed and started cleaning the mess.

I was half way done until I got a back pain. I put my hand on the spot and bent my legs a little, so i looked like a grandpa.I clenched my teeth in pain as I slid my hand under my shirt to check out the pain with my hand.

It felt like there were curvy lines that stood up. I stepped closer to the mirror and turned around, my back facing the mirror. I pulled up my shirt and turned my head to see.

There were scratches and around them it was really red. I gently trailed the scratches.

I sighed again with concern. After I knew what caused the sudden pain i tried to ignore it and clean the rest of the bathroom so I wouldn't have to do it later.

About 15 minutes passed and I was finally done. I stretched and I walked out of there.
I headed back to my kitchen to make breakfast and start my day.

I didn’t have any special ideas so I went with scrambled eggs. I finished cooking and sat down at the table to eat.

I completed my eating mission and I headed into my room to dress up. I picked out some clothes and dressed up.

I grabbed a small backpack and packed my things like phone, keys, money etc. for the day.

I walked to the exit door to put on shoes and get out. I locked the door and I got on my way.
I just wanted to spend some time alone outside and have fun. I decided to go for a walk to the park. The sun was shining brightly and the breeze was cold, the perfect temperature and the sweet smell of flowers.

some of the petals even fell on my head. I didn’t bother with them, I just brushed them off and continued walking.

Everything was so nice until I started to feel an unpleasant feeling. It felt like something kept following me. I kept hearing footsteps even though no one was around, just me. At first I didn't pay attention to that, but the noises were getting louder and closer each minute passed. I was getting more nervous. It’s like something is watching my every single step.
I managed to go a little further until my headache from yesterday came back too.
What the fuck is happening i thought to myself.

It got foggier and it was literally a morning. Alright fuck this that’s all i needed to say to myself, i turned around and picked up my pace to get back home. This was getting too weird.

None of the noises wanted to end, the footsteps were still getting closer and something kept staring at me. I started running, my eyes started to water from the wind getting into my face and my scaredness.

thud

I fell. Something tripped my leg and I fell right on my face. I quickly turned my head to see a figure. I couldn’t recognize what or who it was from my watery eyes. tears started to form from my eyes and caressing my cheeks. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for what would happen.

After a minute or so I opened one of my eyes. huh. I opened my other eye to see my house. I was laying down just as I woke up. Was that just a dream? i thought. I looked around and pinched myself to check if I was in reality. I had the clothes I changed and my shoes too.

I got up and went into the kitchen to find out it was all clean. I went into the bathroom as well to check that out too. Clean. Even the mirror, it was almost shining like new.

I pulled up my shirt and made my back face the mirror to see if I had the scratches. And i did. What in the fucks name is happening, Everything is normal except my back.

I shaked my thoughts out and I took off my shoes so i won’t walk with them around. After taking care of my shoes I walked into the living room to sit down on the couch.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted my friend.

Aether: u up already?
Tao: yess i am
Aether: smth weird just happened to mr rn
Tao: ????
Aether: Come to my apartment so we can talk
Tao : yessir

I turned off my phone and put it on a charger and waited for Hu Tao to arrive.

ring ring

The bell rang and I walked to the door to open.

Hu Tao jumped at me and hugged me and I hugged her back. We broke our hug and I closed the door behind us. Hu Tao meanwhile already sat down on the couch where I was sitting before. That girl is damn fast.

I walked up to her and sat down next to her. ‘’Sooo.’’ she said impatiently.
I told her my whole weird story with few details and answered some of her questions.

‘’ay-ya, that’s interesting.’’

interesting? seriously.

I decided to tell her about the scratch as well.

‘’Must be some attachment or something like that.’’  she said with a bit of excitement.

‘’What should i do?’’ i asked.

Hu Tao put her fingers under her chin as a thinking pose and said ‘’for now you will need to live with it until we figure out something.’’

I swallowed my saliva as she got up. ‘’i’ll go for now and try to think of something fast!’’ that’s all she said before she was gone. I sighed as I sat there.

I continued to sit there in silence until I heard a giggle. It sounded like a young girl's voice.

My leg started to bounce up and down as I heard a few more giggles around me.

I stood up to walk around the apartment. I have to admit that I almost shit myself.

Everything got quiet, but a song was heard. It was the same voice that giggled.

…si..ll..y…chu..r…..l.

..bi…ll..y….ch.u.r…….l

More goosebumps started to form on my skin as I  heard the creepy echoey singing.

In the corner of my eye I saw the figure, only for a split second before it disappeared. The figure wasn’t very tall, more like a young child.

It looks like it disappeared completely, I haven't heard or seen anything else after that. I just hope I won't hear another creepy singing.

I let out my breath that I was holding for some time now and I went to grab a cold cup of water to cool down. I drank the whole cup and put it in the sink.

I walked back into the living room to take my phone back off of the charger and headed out.