| Chapter IV. |

I woke up with something on my face. Some few seconds passed and my vision wasn’t blurry anymore and I saw Hu Tao’s face close, like really close and had a smirk on her face. “Finally you woke up sleepyhead!” She yelled, almost damaging my eardrums. I put my hand on my face to feel what the hell was on my face.

“I’ll fucking murder you Hu Tao!” I yelled back at her when I realized why she had a smirk on her face. “Did you seriously had to pour water on me!?” I continued yelling while getting up and chasing her. She kept laughing her ass off while running away from me and hiding behind others.

After a while I decided to stop chasing her since it had no use. I rolled my eyes and headed in the bathroom to dry the water that Hu Tao poured on me.
.
.
.
No ones pov

While Aether was in the bathroom Heizou and Yoimiya were making breakfast and Ganyu, Hu Tao and Venti were in the living room talking.

For Yoimiya it was hell, Heizou was supposed to help her instead he kept annoying her and making it more difficult. She tried to keep calm, but after more Heizou’s annoyance she lost it. She grabbed the nearest object to her and boinked him on the head.

Heizou quickly put his hands on his head where Yoimiya hit him and whined.

She crossed her arms and said “if you want to be annoying, please annoy someone else. I’m trying to make some food for Archon's sake.” Heizou in response stuck out his tongue and walked to the living room. Yoimiya just rolled her eyes and continued making the food.

Aether walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room as well. He sat on the couch next to Ganyu. Everyone talked about something to kill some time while waiting for Yoimiya to call them to eat.

In a few minutes Yoimiya called them and everyone got their food and started eating. After everyone ate their food they cleaned their plates.

“Hey Yoimiya! When we were talking we decided what we could do, we’d like to go to a cinema! So I wanted to ask if you’d like to go there too.” Hu Tao said. “Of course! When it gets dark we can also watch some fireworks!” Yoimiya said as she excitedly clapped her hands.

"What shall we do for now? We have plenty of time." Venti whined.

Hu Tao made a thinking pose for a while and then said. "Let's just do something outside."

"Maybe we could go to the beach!" She suggested.

They agreed and got their things and after they put on their shoes.

Everyone got into Hu Tao’s car. Yoimiya is the driver with Ganyu next to her in the passenger seat. Venti, Hu Tao and Aether sat in the back and Heizou on Aether’s lap.

Yoimiya started the car and they were on their way to the beach.

The car ride was some kind of a mess. Hu Tao kept wanting to blast some music. Venti was singing very loud with Hu Tao and Heizou kept provoking Aether and his thighs.

“Damn, Aether. You’ve got some nice thighs. I’d love to use them as a pillow some day.” Heizou said, getting a simple reply from Aether: “Shut up already.” Heizou giggled and patted Aether's head a few times.

In about an hour they arrived at their destination and got out. “Phew, Finally. My legs are so sore, thanks to a certain redhead.” Aether complained while giving Heizou a death stare.

Heizou only looked at him back with a mischievous smile and walked to the car trunk to get his stuff. Hu Tao and Venti were already on the beach putting down their blankets. The rest still next to the car got their stuff as well and came to the two to put down blankets close.

They put sunscreen on each other and Yoimiya, Ganyu and Heizou ran into the water.

Aether and Hu Tao talked for a while about the strange stuff that was happening to Aether while Heizou was going through his documents.

“Did anything strange happen today?” Hu Tao asked. “Hmm, no. I don't think so.” He replied to Hu Tao’s question. “That’s good.” She said with a slight smile and Aether nodded with a smile too.

“Let’s go into the water!” Hu Tao exclaimed, getting up and reaching her hand down for Aether to take her hand. “Sure!” Aether spoke happily, yet quite worried as he held Hu Tao’s hand to help him get up and guide him into the water.

The three that were in the water first were already having fun and laughing. Hu Tao got in first with Aether behind her. She was getting in slowly because of the water’s temperature that she wasn’t used to. She tilted her head back to look at Aether. “Come on Aether! Don’t be a scaredy cat.”

“I’m not” Aether mumbled under his breath. Splash. “AHH!” Aether screamed at the cold and heard a laughter behind his back and saw Heizou laughing his ass off and Hu Tao joining right after. “Fuck you!” Aether cursed at Heizou.

He looked back at Hu Tao and started to walk further into the water until he could barely stand on his feet. Hu Tao was about 2 meters in front of him and Heizou was in front of him too, just a little closer.

Aether swallowed his saliva that he was holding after Heizou splashed water on him and tip-toed till he couldn’t stand and had to swim.

“See, it’s not that bad. Right Aether?” Hu Tao said as she swam closer to the two boys.
“I guess.” He said.

They swam to their other friends Yoimiya, Ganyu and Venti so they could be all together.