| Chapter V. |

Everyone had a lot of fun and did a lot of activities, like playing with a beachball that Ganyu brought or diving and watching fish and looking for seashells.

Ganyu has been keeping an eye on Aether for some time. She swam closer to Aether and spoke:“Hey Aether. What’s that scar on your back?” She asked. “Hm? Oh! I’ve had it for some time but it’s no big deal, don’t worry!” He replied. “Alright, Alright. I won’t force you to tell me but if there’s anything bad happening you can tell me.” Ganyu assured Aether with a smile. “I will.” He said and they joined others.

Another hour went by and they got a little tired from swimming and playing in the sea. They got out of the water and sat on their blankets enjoying the view.

“Guys, is anyone hungry or thirsty? I’m going to go buy something so if anyone wants something tell me.” Aether asked. “Anything apple flavored please!” Venti spoke. “Vegetarian abalone.” Hu Tao spoke as well. “Heizou and I would like some dango.” Yoimiya told Aether.

Aether nodded and walked away to get the food. He stood in the line and after he was next he ordered.

He got his order number and sat down to wait till his number was mentioned. Some time passed and Aethers number was next. "Order number 67!" Aether perked up at the number and got the order and made his way to the beach to his friends.

"Here you go!" Aether said as he gave everyone their food. "And here is some salad for you Ganyu even though you didn't say anything, I didn't want you to starve." He continued speaking as he gave Ganyu the salad.

Ganyu thanked him and slowly dug in. Aether smiled at his happy friends and sat down next to Ganyu. He opened his water bottle that he bought for himself and drank some.

Yoimiya took her phone out and checked the time. "We should go soon, so we can make it in time to the cinema." She informed everyone.

In a few minutes everyone finished their food and drinks and started to pack their stuff into the car and change into comfortable and dry clothes.

Yoimiya started the car and they were on their way to the cinema. The ride was calm this time, everyone was worn out from the swimming and the hot weather too.

Ganyu turned on some calmer music to listen to and to pass the time a little faster.

In about 10 minutes Yoimiya was parking the car and they got out. Everyone grabbed their wallets and other important stuff and headed into the cinema to buy tickets.

Everyone waited in the line to buy their own ticket and walked inside to sit down on their seats. They waited for everyone else to come and sit down for the movie to start.
.
.
.
.
The movie ended and the group was outside in front of the building heading to their car.

"Ugh~ oh to be home already." Venti whined while yawning. Aether giggled at Venti but agreed with him.

Yoimiya rode everyone in their home and then into Hu Tao's house to park her car.

Aether stretched his arms as he was walking inside his apartment. He unlocked his door and walked in to see clean rooms. He smiled for himself so he didn't have to clean anything and could just go straight to bed.

The blond took off his shoes and went into his room. He put his things aside and walked closer to his bed. He reached his hand to grab his blanket but when he did he felt something else. He made a little ‘huh’ sound while looking at what that was.

There was a stranger with raven colored hair with teal highlights laying in his bed. The fuck?! Aether mentally screamed while dropping the blanket back. What the hell am i supposed to do now? he thought.

Before Aether could think of something the stranger woke up. The raven haired stranger had bright amber eyes almost yellow with a diamond shaped pupil and a little purple diamond on his forehead.

The unknown person’s eyes widened as he saw the blond awkwardly staring at him.
“What the hell are you doing here?!” Aether silently yelled. “You can see me?..” The other one person asked. “Of course!” Aether said as he put his hands on his hips.

The stranger sat up on the bed while Aether stared at him. After a while he said: “If you’re planning to be in my bed at least tell me your name.” with a ‘tsk’ at the end. “It’s Xiao.” Xiao answered. “Mine’s Aether. Now, tell me how the fuck did you get into my apartment.” He commanded.

“Well, uh..That’s a little complicated.” Xiao slowly scratched his head. “Whatever, I'm tired and I would like to sleep. Please leave.” the blond said and Xiao just gently nodded and disappeared. What the fuck he thought as he stared at his bed where Xiao was. Am I high or something? Aether questioned himself as he stripped out of his clothes and put them somewhere else and dressed in his pajamas. He picked up the blanket again and laid down in the bed this time.

For some time he kept thinking about what just happened until he got sick of his own thoughts. Aether shifted around to get into a more comfortable position and fell asleep a few minutes after.