| Chapter III. |

I was on my way to Hu Tao's house. The least thing I want is to be alone while some spooky shit is happening and Hu Tao is probably the best choice for that since she is into that stuff.
I better not wake up in my home again.

Soon I was standing in front of her house and I rang the doorbell. It wasn’t long until the door opened and she let me in and welcomed me.

She gave me a big hug and led me to her bedroom where there were other people. I only recognized Ganyu.

“Hey Ganyu!” I slightly waved at her.

“Hi Aether.” Ganyu replied with a warm smile.

Hu Tao stepped closer to me and wrapped her left arm around my neck and with her right arm she was pointing at the people and introducing them.

“So, That’s Yanfei, Venti, Yoimiya and Heizou!” She said and they waved at me when their name was said.

After she said everyone's names she pointed at me and said my name as well.

We both sat down somewhere and Venti started the conversation.

When everyone started talking then except Ganyu everyone was loud in their own way, but soon Ganyu started to talk more loud too.

We’ve been playing all kinds of games that came to our mind to have a good time and kill our boredom.

“Hey Ganyu! Now it’s your time to shine.” Venti said.

“I dare you to show your most embarrassing photo of yourself!” he continued as Ganyu got red. She took out her phone and went into her gallery to show the picture. She turned the phone so everyone could see as she hid her face and got more red than before.

Everyone laughed or giggled.

“I personally think that Ganyu looks really pretty in that photo.” Yoimiya commented.

And everyone agreed. We continued playing till someone tugged on my shirt. It was Hu Tao.
She whispered into my ear that she wants to talk. I nodded my head and we walked out of the room to have a little privacy.

“Ever since you came in here, the atmosphere has gotten heavy and stuffy,” she said, “I think that the attachment you’ve got has been following you here.”

When she said the second sentence i understood what she wanted to talk about, i even got chills all over my body.

“I wanted to at least warn you about it, we could be in trouble.” Hu Tao stated, and chuckled when she saw my reaction. ”Let’s leave.” I again nodded my head in response and we walked back in the room and got back and sat back down in a comfortable pose.

No one seemed to notice that we left a second ago, which meant we didn’t need to explain why we left and no questions.

We enjoyed playing random games that we didn’t notice the time. It was pretty late already and really dark. Only lamps were lit up.

“It’s late, would you guys like to have a sleepover?” Yoimiya asked. “YES!” Everyone shouted and Yoimiya looked at Hu Tao to make sure that we had her approval.

Yoimiya, Ganyu and Yanfei cleaned the mess and me, Hu Tao, Heizou started getting all kinds of pillows and blankets or anything that could be used. Of course except for Venti, somehow that guy managed to get drunk and passed out.

We put the things down and Heizou picked up Venti to lay him down somewhere more comfortable and put a blanket over him.

After that everyone tried to own the best place to sleep in. Everyone found their comfortable position and we went to sleep. It took me some time to doze off but even that happened sooner or later. Before I let the sleep get me, I looked out the window to watch the stars that shone in the night sky.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I slowly blinked a few times and opened my eyes half open. It was still night, yet I woke up to some weird feeling, like something had its arms wrapped around my waist. I tilted my head to look behind me and nothing. All that was there was a wall and the feeling stopped right after I turned my head. I got up and stretched my arms while walking to the door trying to not to step on anyone.

I grabbed the door knob and opened the door and walked into the kitchen. When I got there I turned on a small kitchen light that barely lit up the place but still something so I could see. I grabbed some cup and filled it with water. While I was drinking, someone bumped into me.

“ah!” We screamed in sync, thankly to the little light we could see each other.

“heh, sorry!” Heizou chuckled. I immediately calmed down and answered “it’s okay.” with a small smile.

“I wouldn’t have thought that I'd bump into someone at this hour.” Heizou said and I nodded my head and said “same, I just woke up and had a dry throat so I went to grab a cup of water.”

We talked for some more time until we decided to go back, we said goodnight to each other and went back to sleep. I snuggled up into the blankets and tried to fall asleep.