Chapter 16: Legacy Unfolded

Get ready for a trip down memory lane. For those of you who are true fans to the Castlevania Series, you might know which games I'll reference in this chapter. There have been a few things that were changes too make up for some...bad...retro...voice acting. But I'm sure you'll recognize them either way.

By the way, I'm very sorry for how ridiculously long this chapter is. I went a bit overboard with what I put into it.

Enjoy.

After their discovery of the use of Elemental Speaker Magic, Luz and Eda have been training Gus and Willow, not holding back on anything they know about the Mystical Art. Luz taught them technique, Eda taught them concentration and they were teaching them fast and hard. Though exhausted after a couple of days, Willow and Gus were enjoying their training and wasn't long before they caught the attention of their fellow students in Hexside. Today, they came in with brand new additions to their uniforms, their cloaks now a pale blue and a button in the shape of a silver arrowhead holding them together. They talked to Amity about how their training was going, as they all had something to share.

"This is the kind of magic that exists in the Human Realm!" Willow demonstrated as spheres of a blue light hovered over hand, and she gestured to the left and formed icicles out of nothing. "Luz and the Owl Lady have held back no expenses on improving our form." Many students were at awe, as this form of magic was unknown to them. Even Amity was impressed.

"Amazing." said the mint-haired girl. "I've seen how she does it, but to think she's passing it onto others. Maybe I could join in on this training?"

Willow looked hesitant, as her relationship with Amity was still...kinda wobbly. But, since Luz had faith in her, she was willing to give Amity a chance.

"...Yeah. I think Luz, would like that."

They both smiled until the moment was ruined by the ever-snobbish triclops, Boscha. Willow thought she couldn't get any worse, but ever since she joined the Devil Forgers and get that black tattoo across her right eye, she's been more of a pain in the ass than ever before, becoming aggressive and...increasingly more violent.

"Ugh. Amity. What are you doing with her?" She practically growled, getting the attention of the two. "You want to destroy your social life by hanging out with her?"

The icicle Willow just summoned was suddenly thrown across Boscha's head before landing in the wall. She and her friends looked at it before turning to Willow, who's raised arm had cold vapor coming from it.

"Where the hell did that come from?!"

Willow replied "Speaker Magic. Curtesy of Luz Belmont."

Just mentioning Luz made Boscha growl like a beast, as she punched the wall and stomped away. Skara stopped for a second before looking at Amity and Willow, the latter of the two having an eyebrow raised at her.

"Uh, Willow...I'm having my birthday party later. And it's invite only, but I wouldn't mind if you-"

"SKARA! DON'T YOU DARE INVITE THAT HALF-A-WITCH!" Boscha roared off-screen, making the three girls tense. Before she left, Skara whispered to Willow "You can come by!" before catching up to Boscha. Willow rolled her eyes while Amity gave out a sigh.

"Don't let whatever Boscha says get to you." Amity said to Willow. "You're leaving quite the impression."

"I guess that counts as a compliment?" Willow says. "I gotta go. Gonna be late for my photo class."

"I'll see you around." And with that, the two of them departed.

Speaking of Photo Class, a shadowy figure had managed to get into the dark room, seeing the photos that were said to be visual versions of one's memory. That was enough for the figure to have a new plan in mind to deal with the Belmont.