CHAPTER 22

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 22

[Whisper]: Have you had your midnight snack yet? Want to grab something?

Shi Luo looked at Yu Sui's WeChat, and an inexplicable bout of bad temper flared up and he replied, [Not hungry. Not gonna eat. ]

After sending the message, Shi Luo regretted it. Not to mention anything else, he really was hungry; very, very hungry!

Shi Luo stared, puzzled, at his mobile phone. He was never the kind of person to say one thing and mean another. So why has he developed this bad habit since meeting Yu Sui?

How could he order now that he's said that he's not hungry and that he won't eat? If he gets seen when he goes to pickup the delivery ... He'll be seen as a kid throwing a tantrum, so stupid.

Shi Luo grabbed his short hair. Irritated, he got up and rummaged through his bag. There wasn't even half a snack in it. There was only a pack of chewing gum. Shi Luo chewed his gum, looking depressed.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on Shi Luo's door.

Shi Luo silently blew a bubblegum bubble. Inwardly, he said, this slag man is getting started. He's getting started again.

Shi Luo sighed. He stood up to open the door, but he couldn't help saying a few contrary words, "I told you I wasn't gonna eat, why on earth are you ..."

Outside the door, Chen Huo's face was filled with question marks.

Shi Luo: "..."

"Excuse me ..." Chen Huo picked his ears and asked with uncertain surprise, "But did you just ... Were you throwing a tantrum at me? Have you gone crazy from scrambling for points on the national server?"

Shi Luo and Chen Huo looked at each other, both of them feeling disgust in the pit of the stomachs. Now, he really wasn't hungry.

Chen Huo soothed his rather uneasy stomach and forced himself to say, "I came up to change clothes and Yu Sui asked me to call you. We're going out to eat together."

Shi Luo looked irritable, "I got it. So, go away!"

Chen Huo shrugged and headed to his room.

Shi Luo went back inside his room. He put on his jacket and donned on a handsome-looking baseball cap. He then grabbed his mobile phone and headed downstairs.

The five headed for a private hot pot restaurant nearby.

This hot pot restaurant had a total of eight tables. Each of the partitioned rooms had no door, only a curtain. Everyone entered the restaurant and walked in. It just so happened that the room next to theirs was occupied. Fortunately or unfortunately, the diners were industry colleagues, Team Bison.

It was their opponents during the regular season game where Shi Luo made his debut, the one before his college entrance examination.

Yu Sui lifted the curtain and said hello. The Bison Team captain hurriedly returned the greeting. The two of them exchanged a few words. Shi Luo was so hungry, all he could think about was quickly getting something to eat. However, the space in the corridor was limited. Yu Sui and Chen Huo were standing at the door of the other team's private room and so he couldn't go any further. Shi Luo stood impatiently behind Yu Sui. When he glanced inside, he saw one of Team Bison's members looking at him with an ugly look on his face.

I'm unhappy because I'm hungry. What could you still be unhappy about when your lips are smeared with chili oil?!

Shi Luo swept a glance around the room. Besides the one who was glaring at him, there was a little man beside him who seemed to look at their team with a bit of hostility.