CHAPTER 75

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 75

These internet addicted teenagers seldom went out unless it was for an official match. Every time they finally manage to go out of the base, Zhou Huo would reserve a table at a restaurant so that the team members can eat outside before returning home. Today Zhou Huo had originally also made a reservation, but considering that they had just lost to Saint, if they went out for a team dinner now, it would be too piercing for the sprayers' eyes. Zhou Huo thought about it and listened to Old Qiao. He asked the driver to take everyone back to the base.

"If you have anything you want to eat, I'll go buy it for you." Zhou Huo had just witnessed these players undergo Old Qiao's pressure training and right now, his heart went out to his players. He took the initiative to suggest, "It's also very fast."

Old Qiao frowned, "Buy? What buy? Auntie has already cooked for us. If you go and buy takeaway, who'll eat what Auntie made?"

"There's no need for you to get takeaway." Since they got in the car, Yu Sui has always been paying attention to Shi Luo. He said absent-mindedly, "It's a sin to lose a game. It's enough that we have something to eat. How could we possibly indulge in the luxury of choice?"

"Exactly. According to sprayer reasoning, if you lose a regular season game, you must yeet yourself into the lake. How dare I have to gall to eat? Do I have any sense of shame?" Puppy followed along lazily. "I have a suggestion, we should have Auntie just cook all vegetarian dishes. No meat. How about we then let Manager Zhou taking a picture of us eating vegetarian food to soothe the masses?"

"Soothe the masses, my ass." Chen Huo immediately refused. "We already lost a game and the sprayers will be raining sh*t down on us for the entire night. Why the hell do I still have to be a vegetarian? If I do, will they mourn for my pitiful little wife who died so many times in today's game?!"

Zhou Huo was vexed to the point of laughter. He said helplessly, "Fine, fine, fine. I shouldn't have opened my mouth. Let's go eat Auntie's food. Let's go."

After returning to the base to eat Auntie's home-cooked dishes, Zhou Huo checked the time, "It's going to be nine o'clock soon. We've been busy the entire day. Should we call it a day?"

Shi Luo was once again the last one to finish eating. His heart stirred. He remembered what he'd said to Yu Sui after the game.

If they didn't train today, there were still several hours before they had to go to bed. He could...

"No resting." Yu Sui took a paper towel, wiped his fingers and instructed them, "Wash up first and then be at the training room on time at ten."

Shi Luo inwardly gave an 'oh'.

Shi Luo bowed his head and dug into his food, inwardly he resentfully said that given how Yu Sui was acting, he probably didn't want to be 'dealt' with.

Just as Yu Sui discussed with Old Qiao, "Find four training partners. The jobs should be able to create a team. Pick a medic with relatively good skills. I will tell them about Saint's tactics today. We will start at ten o'clock. We'll strike while the iron is hot. We're going to focus on overcoming this strategy."

Old Qiao nodded, "How about you rest and I'll be the one to talk to the training partners?"

"No." Yu Sui shook his head, "Others wouldn't be able to explain it and I still have something else to make clear to them."

Seeing that Yu Sui wasn't going to allow them to rest, Zhou Huo originally wanted to say a few words to try to persuade him. However, seeing that Yu Sui was discussing proper business, Zhou Huo decided not to speak up anymore. But now, he was even angrier thinking about the sprayers' words online. They had just lost a match and they haven't even had time to completely adjust their mentality but they were already starting training to develop a counter-attack. Was this level of effort still not enough? !