CHAPTER 128

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 128

Shi Luo was dazed, staying rooted on the spot.

Shi Luo remembered that Yu Sui had said that the account he was using now was registered when he was fifteen. At that time, he was still a minor and he had used his father's identity information to register. After that, it had accompanied Yu Sui as he campaigned across the country for so many years. Countless out-of-print titles and skins were linked with that account. It was the account that Yu Sui has won numerous awards with...

Shi Luo wasn't afraid to fight, nor did he feel that his team would definitely lose to Sacred Sword but instinctively he still said, "You can't play with that account like this! That is..."

"Shhh..."

Yu Sui, who was standing at the front, turned his head and gave Shi Luo a 'shush' gesture.

Yu Sui smiled at Shi Luo, eyes flashing.

The voice of the host performing the rehearsal was too loud and there were so many people between Yu Sui and Shi Luo that Shi Luo couldn't hear when Yu Sui spoke.

But Shi Luo could read Yu Sui's lips.

Yu Sui said: Watch, as, ge, vents, anger, on, your, behalf.

Shi Luo's throat was instantly choked up.

In a daze, Shi Luo felt that he was seeing the short-haired Yu Sui from three years ago.

Shi Luo had been the one who taught Yu Sui about this account-deleting wagers back when he was still an anchor working out of some shady internet café.

Yu Sui had already been a professional player who had been in service for several years. He didn't understand this kind of thing very well. Yu Sui knew more than anyone how important an account was to a professional player.

Yu Sui had also said at the time that it was a bit too excessive.

There was no grudge that was worth betting your account for.

Yu Sui had taken Shi Luo's hand and led him onto this career path. He taught him the professional player's code of conduct and later, even when the person who had brought him into his industry was no longer around, Shi Luo still followed in Whisper's footsteps, not straying a single inch from that path. As a professional player, he never played such a wild game ever again.

But Yu Sui himself made an exception now.

Three years have passed and Shi Luo was not the only one being influenced by the other.

Yu Sui stood in the backstage corridor, looking at the lights in the distance. He smiled.

The first time Yu Sui found out about account-deleting wagers, he thought here was nothing and no one who could possible be worth him going this far.

After, he experienced all kinds of things. He had weathered all sorts of storms and waves and Yu Sui still thought at the time that there was nothing that would make him wager this because of a momentary loss of temper.

But now, there was.

After so many years of competing, so many times entering the World Championships, he should already be unbothered by these, he should be indifferent. But suddenly there was now the excitement and bravery like he was entering the World Championships for the first time.

Yu Sui originally just wanted to win.

But now he wanted to step on the opponents' face and win.

The one that made his opponents delete their accounts after their match kind of win.