CHAPTER 26

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 26

Yu Sui's injury wasn't very serious. He was discharged from the hospital that afternoon. For the time being, he couldn't sit for a long time. Fortunately, they had their substitute Shi Luo. Shi Luo went on when Yu Sui couldn't play and so FS' daily training was affected. The best part was that not only could Shi Luo be Yu Sui's substitute, but he could also be Chen Huo and Old Qiao's.

Old Qiao had debuted a year earlier than Yu Sui and he was also a five-year veteran this year. Both his hands have little injuries. These usually didn't present any problem but every year during the playoffs and the World Championships season, the training period would be too long and it was easy to make a little mistakes. This year, he hasn't had any problems yet, but because he was worried that it might affect the coming games, Old Qiao didn't dare train too hard. But this will undoubtedly affect the time his teammates' spent training. Just when he was worrying over this problem, Shi Luo, who had just been replaced by Yu Sui, said that he could also play as a striker.

It was definitely better than nothing and Yu Sui had no objections. Moreover, Shi Luo had played as a striker during his live broadcasts before so he wasn't a complete newbie. To everyone's surprise, Shi Luo played striker pretty well.

Moreover, he had the ability of a medic to look at the overall situation. He won't recklessly charge forward like Chen Huo and his play style was much more meticulous.

"Not bad, Luo Luo." Puppy praised him. "Your striker play would get you into at least the top 300 of the national server. How come I don't see you play striker normally?"

After abandoning his post as a medic and changing to a striker, Shi Luo's attacks were very energetic. He changed the gun magazine and said, "There are too many strikers at the top level of the national server. The queue for a match as a striker is too slow. I hate waiting ... There's not enough medics so you can basically join a match in seconds. "

Chen Huo was speechless. "Don't tell me you gave up playing my amazing striker post for this reason?"

Shi Luo glanced at Chen Huo, "Yeah."

Puppy sighed, "It seems that the most enjoyable this about this game for Xiao Luo Luo is getting points. When you do live broadcasts, you're accumulating points. When you're not doing a live broadcast, you're still accumulating points. The same night you finished your college entrance exams, you spent the entire night getting points ... Tell gege, why are you a points-slave?"

"I'm happy when I see that I a lot of points. Is that so wrong?" Shi Luo wrinkled his brows. "What's there to ask ..."

Yu Sui, who was to Shi Luo's left, restrained himself from smiling. His lips moved but he said nothing.

Shi Luo glanced at Yu Sui and after a moment he said sulkily, "If you've got something to say, say it!"

Yu Sui smiled, "You'll let me say it?"

Shi Luo took the opponent's heads. He clicked the timer on the purification dish and flung it to the rock bunker. He dodged and waited for the purification dish to take effect. After a while, he said, "Well...go on then!"

"You guys haven't been to an Internet cafe in a long time ..." In the game, Yu Sui avoided the opponents and dodged to Shi Luo's side. He replenished Shi Luo's blood for him. "You don't know what braggarts Internet cafes are now. When players like our Brother Shi here log into the game at the internet cafe, there will be an audio announcement in the entire internet cafe."

Chen Hu was flabbergasted. "What do you mean?"

Yu Sui said, "It means exactly how it sounds like."

Puppy was dazed. "Like...a public broadcast?"