CHAPTER 82

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 82

Yu Sui’s movements were very light. Shi Luo hadn’t fallen asleep until five o’clock in the morning. Right now, he was sleeping quite heavily. He was even wearing a noise-cancelling Bluetooth earphone in one of his ears. He hadn’t awakened at all.

Yu Sui glanced at the team uniform jacket that was left beside the bed. It was basically confirmation that Shi Luo was the one who’d gone to turn on the central heating early that morning.

Their training workload was getting heavier and heavier as time went on. Generally, when everyone gets off their computers at two or three o’clock in the morning to head back to their dorm room, they’d already be so sleepy, they could hardly keep their eyes open. In order to get to bed as soon as possible, they’ve basically developed some of optimized routines. They start to take off their clothes as soon as they enter their room and then throw them all in the dirty clothes hamper. After taking a shower, they come out and change into pajamas or T-shirts and boxers. With two more steps, they lie down on the bed with their eyes closed and fall asleep.

The clothes he changed out of before going to bed were put in the dirty clothes hamper by the door. At this moment, there was a clean team jacket on the bed, so he must have gone out again sometime after going in.

Yu Sui walked to stand beside Shi Luo’s bed. After looking for a moment, he didn’t touch Shi Luo’s bed but instead gently pulled the chair over to Shi Luo’s bedside and sat down.

Shi Luo had been worried that Yu Sui would feel uncomfortable from the cold and set the temperature of the central heating a little higher. This temperature was the most comfortable for Yu Sui but it was a bit hot for Shi Luo.

The heat made Shi Luo’s face flushed, adding a touch of childishness and making him look like he was a few years younger.

He wasn’t that old in the first place but he was pretty reliable when taking care of his boyfriend.

He even knew to turn on the central heating.

Yu Sui took out his mobile phone and sat on the chair, quietly looking at Shi Luo, feeling a little pulling kind of ache in his heart.

It wasn’t anything serious, but it was a continuous kind of ache.

It might be that between lovers, some emotions were contagious. Yu Sui looked at Shi Luo. He looked at his boyfriend, who was so good he couldn’t be any better and wondered how he could show his care for him.

The club had just been formed this season. They had frequent matches, the competition was fierce and they had to do a lot of training. Despite this, they still went ahead and got together at this time.

Since their mutual confession up to the present, let alone do what normal couples would do, like dating and watching movies, even time alone together was very limited.

Yu Sui has been trying his best to create more opportunities to be around Shi Luo but he still feels that it’s not enough, far from enough.

Yu Sui also paid attention to Shi Luo’s emotions. He’d utilized every spare minute to whisper sweet nothings to him, he made every second count to create some time alone with him. He tried his best to do what a boyfriend should do but thinking back on it now...

Although Yu Sui had no dating experience before Shi Luo, it still felt to him like he and Shi Luo were in some sort of online relationship.

They were wasting the fact that they lived in the same base.

The day he confessed, he asked Shi Luo what he wanted. Shi Luo didn’t want to make it public and he didn’t want it to affect either of their training. Yu Sui has always followed along with whatever Shi Luo wanted but at this moment, Yu Sui didn’t feel like indulging him any longer.