CHAPTER 58

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 58

Having had a mutual exchange of feelings, even if they weren't like others who'd pledge their undying love amidst the flowers under the moonlight, the least they could do was say a word or two to show their love. However, it seemed as though some sort of switch had been turned on for Shi Luo's tear glands and he simply couldn't control it.

The more Shi Luo forced himself not to remember, the less he could control it. He was only silently choking back sobs at first and then he buried his face against his wrists as he sobbed and sniffled. Afterwards, it was like his insides were hurting, hurting so much that he couldn't stop from bending at the waist. Shi Luo didn't want to lose control like this, but at that moment when Yu Sui confessed, it was like he'd established a link to Yu Sui's senses. At this moment, Shi Luo felt all the feelings and pain Yu Sui had been suppressing in his heart for the past two years.

Shi Luo felt that he was about to explode from how much his heart ached.

If possible, Shi Luo would have rather that Yu Sui only started liking him just now.

Tears freely streaked down his face. Shi Luo clenched his fists, his shoulders twitched and jerked as though he were having spasms.

"My God..." At first, Yu Sui simply thought that Shi Luo felt moved. He'd cry a couple of tears and that'd be it. But this posture of Shi Luo's was strange. Yu Sui approached and stood to his side, putting his arm around Shi Luo's shoulder. He asked quietly, "What's wrong? Don't cry...why are you crying this much?"

Shi Luo was so choked with emotions that he couldn't say a word. He shook his head, still unable to stop his tears.

Yu Sui stroked Shi Luo's forehead, "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"

Shi Luo still shook his head. His body didn't feel unwell but his heart was in so much pain. It was in so much pain that he wished he could go back to two years ago and confess to Yu Sui; tell him that he liked him and that he'd wait for him no matter how many years it'd take.

Shi Luo slid down from the deck chair and crouched on the ground, not uttering a sound, trembling all over.

"I told you not dig into this." Yu Sui bowed his head, feeling distressed, and placed a kiss on top of Shi Luo's head. He coaxed, voice hoarse, "I know everything..."

Yu Sui whispered into Shi Luo's ear, "You feel distressed for me, I understand..."

When Shi Luo heard this, tears fell even more fiercely.

He felt distressed, uncontrollably distressed, so distressed that he felt like dying.

Only the living room separated the small courtyard from the dining room where their teammates were.

At first, the two of them only spoke in low voices so as not to attract the others' attention. But Shi Luo cried too intensely and they've also been out for a while so it was impossible not have been noticed.

In the dining room, their teammates, who were happily eating crayfish, looked around and noticed that there were two missing. So, naturally, they went to look for them.

When Zhou Huo, Old Qiao, Chen Huo, and Puppy opened the door to look for the two in the yard, they were met with this scene.

The four of them were dumbfounded. Zhou Huo cautiously asked, "What...happened...here...?"

Everything happened so fast; Shi Luo completely forgot that his teammates were still inside on the first floor of the base. Shi Luo hardly ever shed tears in front of others, but at this moment, he was crying to the point of collapse. He buried his face in his arms; inwardly, he said, 'just f*cking kill me already'.