CHAPTER 88

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 88

At this moment, the absolutely guilt-ridden Shi Luo, didn't even have the confidence to get Yu Sui to return to his own dorm room. He simply moved over, turned to lay on his side, facing the wall.

Yu Sui lay on the bed and pushed Shi Luo, "It's not the flu, I can't get infected."

Shi Luo's voice was a little hoarse due to the fever. He said hesitantly, "...Are you sure that the common cold isn't contagious?"

"Not sure." Yu Sui put an arm around Shi Luo's waist and brought the other against his body. "But if you keep shrinking in and sticking to that cold wall. I'm sure I won't be able to stop my anger."

Shi Luo spent half a second weighing the pros and cons before obediently leaning against Yu Sui. He still had his back turned to Yu Sui but he did move closer. Shi Luo was still hot and was a little afraid of the cold. He shrank slightly into his quilt.

"Shi Luo."

Shi Luo's forehead was still burning up and his body was cold. His whole body was feeling unwell. He said hoarsely, "Huh?"

Shi Luo was tightly wrapped in the quilt and Yu Sui's arm was tightly wrapped around him. It wasn't easy to turn around. He waited for a long time but didn't hear Yu Sui continue on. Just when he'd made up his mind to spend the effort to move, he heard Yu Sui say quietly into his ear, "Do you think there's still a bit of a problem between us?"

Shi Luo's heart sank.

Before Shi Luo could explain, he heard Yu Sui say lightly, "Doesn't this look like you're treating me like an outsider? Doesn't this look wrong to you?"

Shi Luo took a deep breath. Throwing down a statement like this between couples was basically the opening segue to a quarrel.

Fever really does affect a person's ability to react. Shi Luo's ears really were ringing a bit. Before he could figure out how to explain it, Yu Sui loosened his arm around him.

He didn't know if it was a psychological effect but Shi Luo once again felt a bit colder.

Shi Luo's brows furrowed and he rubbed between his brows. When he was trying to concentrate, thinking what to say, he felt Yu Sui's arms move behind him.

Shi Luo subconsciously turned his head to look and was startled.

Yu Sui raised his head slightly and unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

After all his shirt buttons were unbuttoned, Shi Luo was once again embraced by Yu Sui. He was once again taken into Yu Sui's arms. Yu Sui used his own shirt to wrap him up like a spring roll.

Shi Luo heard Yu Sui whisper in his ear, "You feel warmer than before?"

Shi Luo was stunned for half a minute.

After a long while, Shi Luo said in a low voice, "My heart feels warmer than before... what?"

Before he could say anything, Shi Luo felt Yu Sui smile behind him.

A choked up feeling was surging in Shi Luo's chest. He wanted to ask for the thousandth time just how this person could be so good?

Every time he felt that he couldn't be any better, that he was already the person who would treat him best, it wouldn't take long before Yu Sui would continue to break this record.

Yu Sui slightly changed position to allow Shi Luo to lie down more comfortably. "What use does having a honey tongue have now? How hard is it to call me and have me come over when you have a fever?"