CHAPTER 28

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 28

On July 22, 2017, Yu Sui had the most unbearable birthday of his life.

As soon as Yu Sui woke up, he felt that there was something wrong. His stomachache was particularly serious that day. His stomach condition has always bad, but today was the worst. What's more, he's never had it start hurting first thing in the morning. They were going to play the semi-finals this afternoon and Yu Sui didn't want to affect his teammates' mood. He reluctantly got up and rummaged for the stomach medicine his parents had sent him before. He then headed downstairs to make a cup for himself.

Chen Huo was also up. He headed downstairs and frowned when he saw Yu Sui holding a steaming cup, "What's the matter?"

Yu Sui's lips were slightly pale. He took a sip of his drink and said, "It's that time of the month. Got a problem?"

"F*ck you." Chen Huo smiled, "I got it. No cold drinks for you at the party tonight. Happy birthday."

Old Qiao and Puppy also came down one after the other. Old Qiao saw that there was something off with Yu Sui and asked after his condition. After a hot drink, Yu Sui looked slightly better. He waved Old Qiao away, asking him to stop being such a mother hen. He urged everyone to check their peripherals; if nothing was the matter, they'd head to the competition venue early.

Shi Luo had been standing a little ways off. After everyone went to pack their peripherals, Shi Luo walked to Yu Sui, frowning, "Are you really okay? If you can't do it, I'll go up."

Yu Sui looked at Shi Luo, and he hesitated for a moment.

But then he discarded this idea.

Yu Sui recognized Shi Luo's strength. He was very clear on how strong a player Shi Luo was. In this semifinal, Shi Luo might not necessarily lose.

But if Shi Luo fails in his first ever appearance on a major match and sends everyone's hard work during the regular season down the drain...he was afraid the sprayers would be sending their regards to Shi Luo for a whole entire year.

"Of course I'm okay." Yu Sui took the cup and walked to the bathroom. "My stomach's been hurting for so many days, I'm already used to it."

Shi Luo followed Yu Sui and forced his way into the bathroom. Yu Sui rinsed the cup clean and said helplessly, "What are you doing coming in here? I'm going to f*cking take a leak. Are you gonna watch me piss?"

"Are you really all right?" Shi Luo looked critically at Yu Sui. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." The space inside the first floor bathroom was very small. Yu Sui urged, "Get out."

It was like Shi Luo hadn't heard it. He frowned as he looked at Yu Sui, "Then why do you look so off? Your lips are all white. You should take a look at yourself in the mirror. Anyone would be distressed looking at you."

Yu Sui laughed in spite of himself.

Shi Luo was too perceptive. Yu Sui didn't want to make this into a big deal. He gave perfunctory answer. "I had a little quarrel with the captain this morning. It's no big deal."

"What were you arguing about?" Shi Luo wasn't happy about that. "Why didn't you call me to listen in?!"

Yu Sui: "..."

Yu Sui's stomach was hurt like a b*tch but he really wanted to laugh. He leaned against the wall and said dispiritedly, "I'm so sorry. Next time I'll ask you to come and watch the train wreck. Unfortunately, this morning's quarrel was done through text. All visual, no audio. Sorry. Are we done here? "