CHAPTER 37

FOG [E-SPORT]
CHAPTER 37

The waitress shivered. "Rat...rat poison?!"

Yu Sui nodded and the waitress shook her head frantically: "No!!! Our restaurant has a sanitation permit, absolutely no rats! We don't have any rat poison!"

Chen Huo's thoughts were quickly derailed by Yu Sui's words. He then asked, "If you haven't got any rat poison, how about arsenic? You have any of that?"

Puppy followed up with. "Hedinghong?"

The waitress was on the verge of collapse. "He-hedinghong?!"

"Don't you know what Hedinghong is?" Old Qiao looked pityingly at the waitress and kindly helped to explain, "That's the one that the Empress Dowager had Imperial Concubine Xiang drink. Didn't your parents let you watch TV dramas during summer vacations when you were a kid?"

Shi Luo had grown impatient. "What are you wasting time for? This matter can be settled with a cleaver!"

The little waitress had never run across bandits before. With trembling hands, she was going to take out her walkie-talkie. "You, you..."

Yu Sui couldn't help laughing.

"Don't call security!!!" Zhou Huo increasingly began to regret taking over this team filled with wicked beings. He had reached the end of his patience. He stood up and said loudly, "I'm sorry, we'll be leaving now! Sorry, little sister. I will immediately take these bunch of lunatics out of here! I'm begging you, please don't call security! We can't wind up on the newspapers, Yu Sui! Didn't you already settle the bill! Go! Let's go!"

Chen Huo was pushed to stand up. He still wasn't quite willing to give up. "We're not allowed to fight and we're not allowed to poison him? Now, we're just going to leave?"

"Forget it. There'll be next time." Puppy said quietly. "Our team has just been promoted and our prospects look great. Scum like him isn't worth it. In the future...when we run across him during a competition abroad, why don't we settle it then? If we go about this well, no one would even know if we dispose of him abroad..."

"No, that's not allowed! Not even abroad!!!" Zhou Huo was so angry that he wanted to hit Puppy. "I have you figured out now! The normally quiet ones really are the worst! Shut up!"

Everyone knew not to cross any lines. They just wanted to say a few things to vent or maybe cause a small scene, small enough not even to wind up on social media. But Zhou Huo on the other hand, didn't want even the least bit of anything troublesome. He quickly snatched the receipt and urged everyone to get up. All of them were helpless. They reluctantly grabbed hold of their phones and got up.

On their way out, when they passed by FS' private room, Chen Huo couldn't help but say, "It's this room."

Without giving Zhou Huo a chance to block anyone, Shi Luo, who had been at the very edge of the group, suddenly pushed open the door to the room. Inside were two waiters who were in the middle of tidying up. "Did you forget something?"

Shi Luo frowned. "No."

"They were certainly quick to make their escape." Chen Huo sneered, "They must have seen me."

Zhou Huo breathed a sigh of relief. "Everyone's gone. Good. That's good. We should leave too."

Zhou Huo called the driver while also hurrying everyone out. The night was dark. Everyone walked to the curb and Yu Sui rubbed his stomach.

Shi Luo frowned and looked over. Puppy asked first, "Is your stomach hurting again?"

Yu Sui shook his head. "It's fine."