Part Six

"Why on earth did I agree to this?" Nanon heaved, looking at his reflection in the mirror. "I know I'm supposed to be a nerd, but isn't this just too much?"

From the very last strand of his hair and to the tip of his toes, and he looked nothing like the famous celebrity he used to be.

He just hates it as much.

"I guess this is better than dying. What kind of soldier fell in love with a nerd anyway?" He mumbled to himself and fixes his hair a little bit.

He heaved a long heavy sigh and convinced himself to go as planned, knowing his life had changed drastically beyond his expectations. He kept looking at himself in the mirror and to his eye glasses that sits on his tall nose bridge.

He was snapped back into reality as Ohm entered the room a second later, but then, instantly stunned by the door frame just as he saw Nanon's appearance in the mirror. Nanon immediately turned around just as the door swung opened revealing the fierce eyed guy in his black top.

Although he doesn't know what has been going on inside the fierce guy's mind that he's just as startled as him, once their eyes met. "What?!" He snapped him off.

He walked in nonchalantly and asked Nanon to offer him his hand. Nanon was frowning but he did it anyway out of curiousity.

Ohm then took out something from a small case and put it on his index finger.

Nanon's eyes snapped opened after figuring out what he was doing.

It was an engagement ring made of pure silver.

"It will look like we're really engaged." Ohm quickly cleared his throat and looked the other way, a little blushed. "T-the car is ready."

"So? Did the general asked you to carry me all the way to the car too?"

Even as a nerd, he has a cold and assertive attitude. Whilst in the fake record, he supposed to be Pran, a mild mannered guy with soft personality.

"No." He chuckled softly back at him. "I'm here to help you pack your stuff in the car."

"Tchh!" Nanon immediately walked away arrogantly as if swallowing his own spit. He let alone the fierce guy to carry all his stuff, and exited the room without care in the world.

-Ohm's Place-

'Remember, everything about you must be kept from everyone. Even your closest friend.'

Nanon finally awoke from his nap at the last street turn before arriving at Ohm's military quarters. It's barely an hour from the city and yet the trip exhausts him for no reason.

He quickly braced himself before shifting his gaze to the window and noticed an unfamiliar housing lots. Technically, every single wooden based house that sits on the ground were all the same shade- a combination of biege and light blue rooftop. Quite some modern style rather than what he had expected.

"Where are we?" Nanon questioned.

"My apartment." Ohm simply replied before stepping out.

Nanon followed him out while he was heading towards the trunk of his car.

"So this is where I'll be staying?" He mumbled, looking at the average-sized house in front of him.

Ohm turned towards him and slammed his trunk shut, causing Nanon to wince slightly to the sound it made.

'What the-'

"This is where we'll be staying." He stated sternly.

Nanon began to narrow his eyes at him and that as if his fierceness meant nothing to him. As he was about to walk away, but Ohm quickly intervened.