Part Thirteen

"Are you Nanon~"

"Huhh?!" Nanon swallowed nervously.

'What is he saying?' Nanon thought, raising an eyebrows and trying not to look as obvious as possible. The shock and suddenness of him uttering his name out of the blue gave him a mini heart attack.

"Are you Nanon's fan?" Jimmy then added.

'Huh?'Nanon blinked in confusion. "Er.. No?" He sheepishly smiled and scratched his head as he fumed upon realization a second later.

"I wonder how he manage after all that rumors and gossips about him going around like that." Jimmy said, looking up.

Nanon tilted his head towards where Jimmy was looking and found out there's a small tv right above him.

His face was on the news.

"At first it was because of he's refusing to marry his daughter. And now for money? Seriously how low can this news agencies go?" Jimmy muttered.

After reading the headline of the news, Nanon simply looked away and pretended not to care any of it.

'Same old news and I'm sick of it! Don't they have any other topic to talk about? Why me all the time?' His face changed from confused and surprised to torment and uneasiness.

"Are you okay?" Jimmy suddenly asked after noticing the sullen look on his face.

"What would you do if you were in his shoe?" Nanon asked again, trying to look and sound as though he know what Jimmy's answer would be like when he actually don't. Apart from that, his answer would also give him the impression of the kind of person that Jimmy might be.

Jimmy sighed and rubbed the back of his head to express his hesitation. He stared at Nanon for while, seemingly uncertain of how to explain, and looked again on the tv as the news shifting to another topic. "I don't have a say about it. But, I just knew that he won't do those kind of thing for such a cliche reason."

His heart jumped at Jimmy's response, getting his hopes up if just a little bit, and he smiled again. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, he's got everything in his life cause he's rich. Killing the Chairman is like replacing a new security guard to him. His grandfather is very powerful and has many connection. That's why it made no sense that Nanon suddenly disappeared despite the fact that his grandfather was there to protect him at all cost."

"Where'd you get all that information from?"

"Umm.. Wikipedia?" He simply said.

"Oh really?" Nanon nodded in defeat, knowing well he never read Wikipedia before. 'Even other people knows my life better than I do.'

"Drink your mocha while it's still warm." Jimmy murmured as he drew the beverage towards him. "So where do we go after this?"

"Aren't you working?"

"I'm my own boss. I can get out whenever I want."

"What if your customer comes in?" Nanon stared at him, seemingly not believing what he just heard.

"Nah, don't worry. I've hired some staffs, and they're used to it."

...

"Thank you. Please come again!"

Ohm took the plastic bag and simply bowed at the two woman before walking out of the pharmacy.

"Isn't he's hot?" One of them secretly whispered and kept nudging each other.

Instead of going to the gym, he went out to buy Nanon some medicine. He showed no emotion on his face but he felt satisfied on what he just did when suddenly, he saw a familiar looking guy not too far from him.