Part Twenty-Seven

The next morning marked a week had passed and it felt like only a couple of days for Nanon.

There hadn't been a day gone by that he never felt the place as it almost like a second home. Part of him somehow wished he were born and raised on the island.

Whatever happened last night was undoubtedly the finest feeling he had experienced ever. He'd always thought himself how he didn't belong around kids. But for some reason, he was glad he was mistaken.

Throughout his life, he'd only met those people who loves him for his images and the fame that he possessed. He had always felt alone despite everything that he has.

If it hadn't been Ohm, who'd introduces this new part of the world he's in, he'll probably wouldn't be able to find his inner child.

Just seeing the fun that they're having, it almost feels like the whole childhood that he had lost has been fully restored.

In fact, it was more than just that. He'd known Ohm for his seriousness and how much of a fierceful person he is.

But he became a whole different person when he's with these youngsters. Perhaps that exactly what happened to him though he was so oblivious to even notice.

Nanon remember beaming at the fierce guy teasing the kids and eventually giggled, feeling the heart fluttered just by the smile that he was wearing. He were so glad that he weren't face to face at that moment or he would have blushed as red as cherry.

And the way he took care of him, Nanon deemed himself extremely lucky to get to know him.

Little did he know that it was all only temporary— and for all that are bound to change in a blink of an eye.

Nanon was walking alone again on the rocky sidewalk and passed the lobby to find Ohm. The villa was unusually quiet than it used to feel. He peered over to the counter in the lobby through the clear glass, and realizing no one was even there.

"Where is everyone?" He pondered aloud and continued to walk until he finally laid eyes on the fierce guy, standing under the same tall trees.

He couldn't tell exactly what he was doing until he got up closer. But one thing he felt for sure, the essence was different— a lot different.

"Ohm?" Nanon nudged him.

Ohm turned around and all that Nanon could see was his formal military attire. His eyes went from the top to the bottom, with a bunch of questions lingering in his mind.

"What is going on?" Nanon questioned as he fumed up to Ohm whom was wearing his default unreadable expression.

Ohm didn't respond immediately, knowing the young man, he was probably surprised.  Nanon heard another set of rustling noises in the background— the noises of dry fallen tree branches cracking from being stepped on by hard tyres. He titled his head towards it and to Ohm as he saw lots of cars are coming towards their direction.

"Are you sending me back?" Nanon asked again, started feeling himself getting abashed, especially when the fierce guy stood there in silence.

His question sounded off and it rung a bad tone in Ohm's head that he frowned back unwittingly.

They immediately parked right in front of them before stepping out of the cars holding up badges in their hands.

Those mens worn an unrelenting face— uttering things he thought he would never have to hear.

"Mr. Nanon, we're here to escort you back to Bangkok." The man said as soon as he walked up to him.

At that moment, he felt like a huge thorn was being stabbed in his chest. It was so abrupt, no warning— no practically anything.