Part Twenty-Five

Hours just passed since both of them spent some fun time at the beach. Even their clothes had dried out on its own after a while of walking back to the villa.

Ohm turned his head to look at Nanon whom tagging right behind him. His silence intrigued him, but he assumed that the boy was simply weary cause he was feeling the same exact way.

They're heading towards the lobby just as the sun were disappearing under the horizon.

"Hey, fierce eye." Nanon suddenly spoke up.

"Hmm?" Ohm slowly turned to him with a puzzled expression, not knowing whether Nanon was actually talking to him when it obvious that he was the only one there. He'd never heard Nanon called him that before.

He was uncharacteristically quiet for a brief moment before continuing his words. "Do you ever thought about how's your life-"

"Aww! Where have you been all day?"

Nanon couldn't finish his words when Aunt Piah suddenly appeared with a worried look on her face.

"Oh, we were out for some stuff." Ohm replied softly while raising the bags he was holding in the air.

"Ahh.. Right!" She nodded before adding. "Now that you're here, let's have dinner together. I hope none of you have eaten yet?"

"No, we're actually starving." Nanon gestured on his empty stomach and beamed back at her.

"Come, then. I've cooked a lot!" She added as the volume of her voice gradually decreasing when she walks off the lobby.

'She's warming.' Nanon thought to himself while a small smile curving at the corner of his lip. That sight of her somehow, reminds him of a blurred memory he had with his own mother.

The Universe must've loved them too much for them to continue on living in this cruel world. Free from all pain and torture.

"What did you want to say earlier?" Ohm questioned.

"Oh, nothing important." He simply said to him as both finally walked inside.

Ohm instructed Nanon to head on first after pointing out the direction to Aunt Piah's house as he decided to join them a bit later. It is troublesome to carry a lot of things by hand, and he thought it'd better to leave it first in their room before joining for dinner.

Nanon consented as it didn't seem to be a bad idea after all and too far for him to become lost. At least not for the second time.

He was casually walking along the rocky hallway heading towards Aunt Piah's house. His eyes were busy looking around to make sure he was in the right direction until he accidentally bumped his head into a familiar blonde human.

"Sh*a!" He let out a curse as he fumed up to the person in front of him. "Aww? Jay?" His eyes grew wide at his own words merely a second ago.

"Sorry, did I scare you? You were... cursing at me." He said, almost feeling bad at his abruptness.

"No.. no! I was just surprised. I wasn't looking at where I was going, so.. It's on me." Nanon stated nervously while nibling on his lower lip.

"Nah. I'm just kidding. Anyway, where are you going?" Jay asked as he gazed down contentedly at him and noticed that he was still wearing his clothes since the pool incident. "You haven't change your clothes." He chuckled.

"Ahh! This? W-well.." He scratched the back of his neck as he looked down to his chest and changed the topic almost immediately. "Err.. I'm actually on my way to Aunt Piah's house. I'm heading out first! See ya!"