Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Blakes POV

My body started shaking and moving around when I felt someone jumping on my bed next to me. It was Justin who was jumping but I refused to open my eyes and wake up.

“Wake up gorgeous! I need to give you a birthday kiss!” he said, rather loudly, still jumping.

“I’m up, I’m up.” I said, finally gaining the strength to sit up on the bed. Justin plopped down and sat very close to me. I turned my head to him to see that he was already intensely staring at me.

“Come here.” Justin whispered while placing his hand on my cheek, leaning in closer. I leaned in too and his lips pressed to mine in a sweet kiss. “Happy birthday baby!” he said when we pulled apart from the kiss.

“It is now.” I joked while getting out of bed, followed by Justin.

“Wait, wait, I have your first present!” he said, running after me as I was halfway to the bathroom.

“I said no presents!” I said with a false anger.

“And you think I would listen?” Justin replied while wrapping his arm around my waist. He pulled a box out of his pocket and handed it to me. I opened the box up slowly and removed the tissue paper to reveal my bracelet that broke weeks ago.

“It’s fixed?” I asked, looking up at Justin.

“Of course. I know how important that bracelet is to you, so I had to fix it.” he replied with a smile. He took the bracelet out of the box and slipped it onto my wrist before kissing my knuckles, making me blush.

“Thank you Justin.” I said sincerely, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“You’re welcome baby.” He replied before squeezing me into a tight hug.

“I have to take a shower.” I mumbled into Justin’s neck.

“Ok, let’s go.” he said, releasing me from his arms.

“No, I have to take one. Not we.” I said with a giggle.

“But we can save water!” he said, obviously joking. “And haven’t you ever heard of birthday sex?”

“Yes I have. Now go!” I said, pushing him towards the bed.

“Fine! But don’t be too long!” he yelled after me. I entered the bathroom and turned the hot water on in the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the water that instantly relaxed me.

I heard faint music playing outside of the door. I listened a little closer and realized that Birthday Sex was playing outside of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and continued on with my shower.

After I was done, I got out and dried my body. I opened the bathroom door, to find my room empty, except for Justin’s iPod, still playing Birthday Sex. I turned it off before walking to my closet to pick out an outfit.

After I had my outfit together, I made my way back to the bathroom to change. When that was done, I blew dried my hair, curled it loosely, and put on my makeup for the day.

I was now completely ready, so I grabbed my flats that I was going to wear today and went to go find where Justin went. I finally found him sitting out on the back porch of the house.

“Hey you!” he said when he noticed me walk out. “You look beautiful.” He whispered in my ear while standing up to grab my hand. He pulled me down into his lap and wrapped his arm around my waist while playing with my fingers.

“What are you thinking?” I asked when I noticed that he had his thinking face.

“Do you realize that I never officially asked you to be my girlfriend?” he said.