Alone

Blake’s POV

I held my arm up while standing on the curb of the street to catch a taxi. One pulled up almost instantly and I climbed into the backseat as quick as I could.

“TD Garden Stadium, please.” I told the man driving. He nodded into the mirror and pulled away from the curb to enter the Boston traffic leaving the airport. When I glanced out of the window, traffic was stopped with cars in every lane. I groaned and started biting my nails to calm my nerves.

“You here for the Justin Bieber concert?” the taxi driver asked, breaking me from my nervous trance.

“Oh, um, sort of.” I replied quickly.

“So you’re a Belieber?” he asked.

“You could say that.” I said simply.

“Good luck getting tickets if you don’t already have them, they have been sold out for weeks!” he commented with a small laugh. I didn’t respond and he didn’t say anything else until we pulled up the stadium’s entrance.

“Thanks!” I said while getting out of the car so I could pay him.

“Have fun at the concert!” he said while taking my money. “Don’t fall too in love with Justin Bieber!” he joked. I shot him a quick, broken smile before turning and walking towards the entrance. The doors were all locked, and they didn’t become unlocked as I pulled on them.

“Shit.” I muttered to myself while looking around for another way in. I should have realized that I wasn’t going to just get in to the stadium that easily.

To the right of the many doors, I saw a gated area. It wrapped around the building so I decided to follow it. I gripped my bag and started fast walking along the side of the arena’s building.

When I reached the back, I saw a large parking lot which was gated and had tour buses in it. There was a security shed at the entrance so I ran to it.

“Sorry, no personal without a badge allowed.” One man said when he saw me approach.

“I don’t have my badge.” I mumbled. Again, why didn’t I realize that it wouldn’t be this easy?

“Sorry, miss, you aren’t allowed in.” Another guy said. To my left, I saw one of the tour buses door’s open and someone walk out. I noticed it was Kenny and instantly yelled his name. He noticed and started walking towards the gate with a shocked face.

“Blake? What the hell are you doing here?” he asked with wide eyes.

“I promise I’ll explain, I just have to see Justin.” I said urgently.

“Yeah, ok. She’s ok.” Kenny said to the security guards while motioning me to follow him.

“Thank you so much.” I breathed as I followed behind Kenny.

“He’ll probably be in his dressing room.” Kenny said while leading me through different hallways and doors. When we turned a corner, I noticed Alfredo, Carin, Scooter, and Pattie standing outside of a door marked ‘Justin Bieber’.

“Blake?” Carin said, just as shocked as Kenny was, when she saw me. Everyone else’s head’s whipped towards me, but my eyes were glued to the closed door.

“What are you doing here?” Pattie asked.

“Is Justin in there?” I asked, ignoring their questioning stares.

“Yeah, he locked himself in there. It’s been hours.” Pattie responded, still staring at me like I was an alien. From behind the door, I heard a loud crash and shatter.