0

Third Person POV

Travis instantly hid when a familiar vehicle passed by. Moments later, he checks the surroundings to see if it is safe now to run. Run away from the place where he used to live. The place where he grew up and learned things that aren't usual for ordinary people to learn.

After he made sure it was safe to go out, he ran. He ran as fast as he can. Away from that place. Wishing that he'll never be going back there again.

——————

Travis POV [ Haruto ]

I never knew my parents. I was 2 when they died. The only family I have is my sister. After our parents died, our uncle adopted us. We grew up together not until her 8 birthday came and I never saw her again.

I was so heartbroken. She knew I treasure her so much because she's the only one that I have. But she left without an explanation. It felt like she abandoned me. Her only family. Her brother.

By the age of 8, Tito Anton enrolled me in an Academy called Crest International Academy located in a hidden place here in the US. At first, I thought everything was normal like in my former school but it's not. After I enrolled, they taught me how to use a gun properly and martial arts. At 10 they taught me how to hack systems. When I turned 13 they taught me how to drive. In short, they taught us to become the best assassins in the world at a young age.

———————

Nash POV [ Junkyu ]

"Mom, are you sure he's coming?" I asked with a hint of annoyance. "We've been waiting here for almost an hour and a half now."

"He will come, honey." aniya. "Medjo napaaga lang talaga ang pagpunta natin dito."

I clicked my tongue. Bakit ba kase sinama pa ako dito e pwede namang sila nalang ni ate.

"Stop frowning, Nash. Here's your chuckie" sabi ni ate na kadadating lang. She bought food from the mini convenient store nearby.

Habang umiinom ay nahagip ng mata ko ang isang lalaki. Mukha siyang may hinahanap kaya I dare to take a picture while he's busy.

[ insert picture: Nash tweeted the picture of Travis that he took ]

'Ang gwapo amp! Luh wait lang ba't papalapit dito sa pwesto namin don't tell me—'

" Are you Miss Tanya Alvuerro, Ma'am?" tanong ng lalaki nang makalapit.

"Yes. Are you possibly the guy we've been waiting for?" Mom asked.

The guy nodded and bowed at us. "Yes, Ma'am. I'm Travis Cierro. Nice to finally meet you."

Napatigil ako. No freaking way!

I peeked at my phone when it keeps chiming. I looked at it and saw hundreds of like tweets and some texts from my friends.