14

Travis

"Why did you invite me here for?" I asked Jaden immediately upon entering the condo unit he owns.

Galing siya sa US at bigla siyang tumawag na nandito siya sa Philippines dahil may importante siyang sasabihin.

He looked at me for a moment and looked back at the laptop. "After looking at the mall's cctv, I saw that the man got into a car behind the mall's parking lot."

He handed me his laptop and played the video for me. The video shows the stalker getting into a black car with no plate number.

Damn, this is hard.

I don't have any proper equipment right now because I didn't bring any of it when I ran away. If nadala ko ang mga iyon ang kaya kong hanapin at patumbahin sila ng mag-isa.

I took a deep breath. "Do you have any idea where they're going?"

Tumango siya. "Yup. I hacked the CCTV cameras attached to the roadside poles. They make a pit stop at an abandoned factory to change cars."

He played another video again.

When they arrived at the abandoned building, three men got out of the car. They shifted to a different classy vehicle. Although their faces are not clearly visible in the video, it is clear that they are laughing as they approach a fancy car.

Their car went straight outside the city until they turned onto a road that was not reached by the cctv.

"Where are they going?"

"According to a satellite image I saw when I looked at it, a large mansion owned by a well-known senator is located at the end of that road" aniya.

"So, the senator also wants to kill Nash?"

He shooked his head. "I don't think so. I took another look at the cctv and saw that three cars came out an hour later, followed by the vehicle that the man who followed you into the mall was riding in,"He typed something on his laptop once more. "One of the cars is owned by Viktor"

Why would Viktor visit the Senator?

"And I found out that there will be a grand party at the mansion later. It's a private party. I think Viktor will be there. What's your plan?" he added.

Nag-isip ako ng paraan. "Where's Yohan?"

"Maybe partying somewhere" nagkibit balikat siya.

"Call him, tell him to get ready. We're going to that party and we're going to kill Viktor."

Napatingin sa akin si Jaden."Travis, you know we can't just kill someone without the chairman's consent. He might suspend you or worse, he might revoke your license. He might do either, and then you will lose your position or be fired!"

I let out a harsh breath. "I ran away, Jaden. I have nothing to lose if I do this. I know that the agency will not accept me if I go back."

"Why are you doing this? Is it because he killed your parents, or because he wanted to kill Nash?"

I froze.

"Oh, right," pagak akong natawa. "I almost forgot that he was the one who killed my parents"

Now, it seems like I'm more determined than ever to kill him tonight.

"What do you mean you forgot?! What's happening to you?" he asked. Halos mapamura si Jaden dahil sa aking sinabi.

Natatawa akong umiling at tumayo. "I have to go now. Uuwi ako saglit pra magpaalam kay Tita na magsi-sleepover ako dito ngayon."

Third Person POV