9

Third Person POV

Travis was in the middle of typing something on his laptop when he heard a crackle outside his room. He heard the faint opening of the door. He was sure that the door he heard opened was from the front of his room and no one else owned it but Nash.

Napatingin siya sa orasan.

"3:37 a.m," he muttered.

Travis was sure that it wasn't Nash who opened the door because he knew that Nash won't go outside of his room when the clock strikes 3 am.

Nash once told him that.

He picked up the gun hidden under his bed and slowly approached the door. Travis's jaw tightened when he heard feeble footsteps that he knew were not from Nash.

'It's from a woman' he thought.

He was sure that the footsteps were not from Nash's sister or mom because they knew Nash would get angry if they wouldn't knock by before going inside.

Slowly, he opened the door but stopped midway when he heard the intruder talking to someone. Malawak na nakabukas ang pintuan ng kwarto ni Nash kaya kitang-kita ni Travis ang silhouette ng babae na nasa paanan ngayon ng kama ni Nash. She was holding on to her ear while talking.

She is using an earpiece.

"He's asleep," the woman said. "Do I have to? He's so cute...Can I kill someone instead?..."

Travis tightened the grip on the gun. 'Why would someone wants kill Nash?'

Madilim at tanging ilaw na nagmumula sa street lamp ang nagbibigay liwanag sa kwarto ni Nash.

The woman tsked. "My conscience won't leave me when I kill such a cute person, Israel!... Fine, I'll do it"

Before she could pull out the gun, Travis came out of his hiding place and pointed his gun at the woman.

"Don't move or I'll shoot you," said Travis causing the woman to stop what she was going to do. Pagkapasok niya ng kwarto ay isinara niya ang pintuan para hindi marinig ng ibang tao sa bahay kung magkakagulo man sila dito.

He knows that Nash's room is soundproof.

Dahan-dahang lumapit si Travis sa babae at kinuha ang baril na nasa kanyang handgun holster sa beywang. Travis tossed the gun outside the window without taking his eyes off the woman. "Who instructed you to kill him?"

The woman dramatically gasped."Normally, people would ask someone they meet for their name first. You're being so disrespectful"

Travis tightened his grip on the gun and brought it closer to the woman's head.

"Argh! Don't ruin my hair, Mister. I just went to the salon yesterday—"

"Answer my question," Travis stated with a firm voice.

The woman sighed. "They didn't say that this cutie had a bodyguard—"

She quickly turned back and slapped Travis's hand, which was holding the gun pointed at her head. They both looked at the pistol that had flown near Nash after she had hit Travis's hand. She pulls out a knife from her holster on her boots and lunge at Travis. She tried to attack Travis many times with her knife, but Travis quickly dodge every single attack.

The woman smirked. "You're fast, young man"

Travis didn't answer but looked at Nash. He wonders why Nash didn't even wake up to their noise. At first, he's worried that Nash might wake up and be scared of him when he sees him fighting with this woman, but when he noticed that after all the fights they caused and Nash's remained peacefully in bed as if nothing is happening around him, Travis knew immediately that she did something to Nash.