13

Travis

"Travis, can you bring Raiju to my room and change his clothes?" Nash inquired when we entered the house.

"Okay" tipid kong sagot when I noticed that the siblings had something private to discuss.

As soon as we walked into Nash's bedroom, I dressed Rai and put him on the bed.

I yawned and came to a halt when I smelled Nash's room.

Damn, he smells so good.

I decided to wait for Nash before leaving, so I lay down next to Rai. On the nightstand, I noticed a picture frame. Nash and Rai can be seen in the photo. This was taken around Christmas time last year.

If I hadn't known the Alvuerros, I would have assumed Rai was Nash's son.

Natawa ako. "They're both cute"

I stopped as I remembered what happened the day before when we went to the mall with Nash and Cleo.

Third Person POV

[Flashback]

When they arrived at the Mall, Travis became agitated. He feels uneasy and suspects that someone is following them. Pero hindi niya pinahalata at nanatiling kalmado hanggang sa makarating sila sa arcade.

Habang bumibili ng token sila Nash ay pasimpleng umalis si Travis at hinanap ang kanina pa niya pinaghihilaang nakasunod sa kanila. Naabutan niya itong kumukuha ng litrato.

'Why is he taking picture of Nash?' Travis thought.

Kinuha ni Travis ang kanyang cellphone at palihim na kinunan ng litrato ang stalker. Mukhang napansin iyon ng lalaki dahil bigla itong tumingin sa pwesto ni Travis.

Ilang segundo silang nagkatitigan bago tumakbo ng mabilis ang binata na kanina pa nakasunod sa kanila.

"You can't escape from me, stupid," Travis whispered and ran to follow the man.

Nang malapit ng maabutan ni Trav ang lalaki ay narinig niya na nagsasalita at may kausap ito gamit ang earpiece na nasa tainga.

"He's not alone!His body guard is fucking chasing me!!" rinig niyang sabi ng lalaki.

Napatigil si Travis sa paghabol at napamura. "Fuck, si Nash!"

He immediately contact Jaden. "I'm at the mall. Someone is stalking us, but I can't chase him down because Nash isn't with his bodyguards, and I can't leave him alone. Can you hack the mall's CCTV and possibly identify the stalker's identity?"

Travis overheard Jaden scribbling away on the keyboard.

"I'm in. Which part of the mall should I look?" Jaden asked.

"Arcade"

"Okay. I'll send you the information later,"

Binaba ni Travis ang tawag at mas binilisan pa ang pag takbo pabalik sa arcade.

He is worried that it might be a trap and that the moment he lost sight of Nash they might kidnap him.

"Damn, I'm so stupid!" aniya nang makarating sa arcade.

He was panting and drenched in sweat. People are staring at him. However, he is unconcerned with them. He was so worried that he was unable to relax. All he could think about right now was Nash's safety and making sure he wasn't too late.

He felt relieved when he saw Nash and Cleo in the basketball area. When Nash saw Travis coming, he looked at him with concern that made Travis smiled secretly.