Chapter 1- Breakfast

Don't you just hate brothers?

GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!" Great words to hear first thing in the morning eh?

I slowly open my eyes, rub them, and yawn slowly just to piss my brother off and finally step out of my bed.

Bad move.

After looking down, I realized I was stepping into two buckets filled with...stuff.

I did what every teenage girl would do. I screamed -or shrieked, whatever you call it.

"AHHHHHHH! Ewwwww! What the hell is this shit?!"

He shrugged.

HE SHRUGGED!

"You put them near my bed, and you have no freaking idea what it is?! Real smart Dame, real smart!" I was still feeling grossed out, and the real smart remark was sarcastic, obviously. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, though he did get an A in math while I got a C...

OK! That's it! I stepped out of the stuff and held one of the buckets up.

His eyes widened. He shook his head.

"You wouldn't dare..." he smirked.

You don't know me at all do you?

"Try me." And with that, I splashed him from head to toe with that gooey stuff and he squealed. Yep. He squealed. My seventeen year old brother squealed.

"You bitch!"

I grinned.

"Later asshole" I waved.

I pushed him out of my room and closed the door... it's my property and he knows better than to go in without permission from me, or dad and mom- he always used them as an excuse.

Mommas boy.

At this time, my parents should've been out the door already- both of them have very high class jobs I guess. My mom is a lawyer and my father is a doctor. Sometimes it's a bad thing but other times it's quite good, they don't have much time to spend with us but teens need freedom. A lot of freedom.

Finally after half an hour- my average time spending in the bathroom. Not that I use all the time on makeup, but a girls gotta be presentable you know? I don't put on layers of make up on to cover my whole face, I do put some but just not a lot. Some eyeliner, concealer, lip gloss, mascara, and I'm done. I wore something that made me look just average, flare jeans and a white shirt.

I walk down the stairs of my house and go into the kitchen looking for the food mom cooks before leaving the house, but instead I see my brother sitting there smiling evilly.

Well it's not like he can do anything, it is, after all, OUR house... if anything happens to the house I'm not the only one that dies.

"What... did you do?"

"Nothing much..." Even though he was 17, two whole years older than me, he was still an immature, childish, annoying bitch, even though that is the only thing that makes me like him SOMETIMES, other times I just hate him for it.

"Nothing much meaning?"

"Promise me you won't be angry."

"I promise" I say with crossed fingers.

"Don't cross your fingers"

"I'm not" I say, still crossing my fingers.

"You see, after I ate my breakfast... your plate was just sitting there. It looked lonely and I was hungry-"

I cut him off.

"YOU ATE MY BREAKFAST?"

"Gotta go, bye!" and he ran off, just like that.

And just to piss me off more he shouts out

"It was not very filling by the way!"

I was standing there fuming my ass off, telling myself not to kill him since me 'n him were related. GOD! Why do we have to be?! And if I do kill him, it's going to wreck my 'good girl' reputation which I actually do have. At school im not a bad student, but I'm not a teachers pet either. I do my own thing, and I just get it done right, though if I wanted to be bad...you better watch your back.

I walked over to the garbage bin and saw a pile of food in there. MY BREAKFAST!

That's it. Screw my 'brother' and 'sister' relationship. There wasn't much anyway. And screw my 'good girl' reputation...

Damien's going down.