Hot With a Triple 'T' (CHRIS' POV)

POV
I don't how long I've liked her.

I think more than 6 years, it's a crazy crush. Sometimes I even tell myself she doesn't even know I exist.

After these few days, I've found out something. I'm beginning to like her more and more by the second.

The way she smiles can turn my frown upside down. It's so brightening. Bad boy reputation? I'd give it away any time. Hell I'd do anything if she would just hold me close, give me a kiss and tell me to do something. Anything.

I've always wanted to know why Ryder wouldn't let me be in his gang. I could only be known as his brother, correction, his god-brother who isn't in a gang.

The joke she played on Dame, I wish I could have a fun relationship like that with Ry, but he's always serious. He's always silent, but at the same time...deadly.

It used to be just me looking at Cheryll, but I find Ry sometimes looking in the same direction. That scares me; it even kept me up all night once.

I don't want to choose between her or my brother who I unfortunately care for.

But if I had to choose, I'd sacrifice myself. I would let them two be together, it would hurt for sometime but I know I would get over it one day.

At the hospital, I wanted to act 'cool' telling her my friend was chopped and I acted as if I didn't care. If only I could have realized how stupid that was at that time. I saw her eyes and I knew she had been crying. I wanted to hug her and ask how she was, but once again I stopped myself.

When Tanya had run to tell Dame his sister was in trouble, my heart skipped a beat and Ryder nearly looked like he cared, Damien...he ran to his locker to get 'equipment' in case of need.

We had gotten there just in time; those two took care of stuff while I pulled Cheryll away. I held her hand, I had actually touched her. It was lucky my face didn't grow red. I had to keep my emotions in control so I had acted tough. Was I too an idiot?

Right now because of Skye's business, Ryder and I are driving to Cheryll's house. The car the other day was taxed for real and I only use it on some rare occasions, today was not one of them.

I dialed Damien's number and I heard him tell her to go.

"Hey." she said as she climbed in.

Ryder just nodded while tapping on the wheel and I followed.

The trip to the bar was silent; the radio was on and was playing 'My humps' by Black Eyed Peas. I could see Cheryll shuffling around uncomfortably.

"Can you stop that?" if only I could be nicer to her, but I'm right next to Ryder.

"I reckon." Ryder added.

She stopped immediately and muttered a small "Sorry..."

We parked underground and man was she unsure if she should follow us or not.

"Look girl! We're here to help you solve your goddamn business so just cooperate alright?" Ryder commanded at her.

She bit her lip to stop herself to swear at him. I turned around and smiled to myself. God she's addictive.

At the bar we walked up the stairs to the bathroom first, there was Ryder's ex's, current girlfriend and god-sisters. All of them were the stereotypical Asian. Skinny enough you'd think they were anorexic, black hair dyed blonde or some other random color, all holding onto their phones 24/7 and looking cool and somehow bitchy at the same time.

"Hey, any one of you got spare clothes you can lend to this chick?"

"I don't need clothes." Cheryll piped in.

Guys looked at her, and the girls raised their eyebrows.

She then picked up what she had said. "I mean as in I have clothes, and I don't need to change..." she went silent as Ryder gave her a glare.

A plastic bag with clothes was thrown over to us and was pushed into Cheryll's hands.

"Wear it." Ryder told her.

She walked into the girl's bathroom with few of the other chicks walking in behind her.

Things that would take guys 2 minutes to do: get dressed. Girls take ten times longer, or even a hundred times longer. Seriously? What's the point?

I hate it when girls are 'fashionably late'. It gets really annoying especially when it happens every time, with every girl I have been on a date with.

Finally after maybe an hour or so I hear a stampede of high heels walking out of the door.

At last came out Cheryll. She looked different, in a good or bad way? I don't know.

I stood there, a quite stunned by what I'm looking at.

Someone wolf whistled, it was Ryder.

He smirked.

"Just pulled that mini-skirt a tiny little bit more up and you're Hot. Hot with a triple T."