Chapter 6- Note to self

Note to self

After eating pizza and watching TV for an hour or so I went back to sleep only to be woken up AGAIN!

This time, I screeched.

"WHAT?!" Believing it was Damien I did this on purpose to make him deaf. When I opened my eyes, my death wish was made.

I was looking straight at both my parents back from work, and when I lifted my head to look at the clock it was already 7 pm at night.

Whoops.

"Hi mommy...daddy..." I tried the innocent voice.

"Honey, be more mature please."

"Sorry."

My father finally got his hearing back and told me to get changed and we were going out for dinner. They both went out of my room, and I could hear Damien laughing his ass off in his room next to mine.

Go die Damien. Trip on the floor, hit your head, choke on blood and DIE!

Saving my vengeance for later.

I changed into my black skirt which went up to my knees with a light pink t-shirt with a white singlet type of thing inside with my black all stars converse chucks. I looked in the mirror and chose out a few accessories and a handbag to suit myself.

After 10 minutes I walked out of my room and at the same time as I crossed Dame's room he came out. He had this annoying smirk on his face that I wanted to wipe off so badly.

"Damien..."

"What?" he said looking right at me, knowing I was going to do something.

I went right up to him and whacked him on the arm as hard as I could. He tried to scream but I used my hand to cover his mouth. I feel his saliva.

EWWW

"Damien! Cheryll! Quickly!" I heard mom shout to us from downstairs.

"Coming" I said in an oh-so-sweet voice.

I let go of Damien so he could breathe. We don't want to cut off his air circulation now do we?

"Bitch..." he breathed out.

"I love you too bro." I said in a fake smile.

Don't you just love the 'thing' me and Damien have? It's called sibling love.

I swifted down the stairs elegantly. Our family wasn't THAT rich. But our dad wanted us to act at least 'proper' because we are a family member of this family? That doesn't make sense eh? Well you tell him that.

Besides, I need to make it up to my parents for the sleeping incident. Wondering why I have to suck up? I do it for the pocket money. Mom and Dad gives Damien $50 a week. Mom gives me $40 a week, and dad doesn't know she gives me $40 so he gives me $40 aswell! I'm a money making machine!

Shhh...this is our little secret.

I climbed into the BMW we had and waited for Damien to SLOWLY walk out of the house. Parents have no idea what goes on in our lives.

"Damien, what took you that long?"

"Nothing mom. Let's go."

The trip was very non-silent.

"Damien, remember Cheryll is your sister, you have to protect her alright?"

"Cheryll, don't be mean to your brother, let him care about you."

Yadiyadiya. Blah Blah Blah.

All the same shit. The only similar thing between me and him would be our patience. Very short.

We listened to their 'talk' which was supposed to strengthen our 'so-called-family-love'. I think we both choked on that.

But we did manage to fake a HUGE smile to show our parents we had learnt from this car ride...and we love each other more. Not.

Finally, after hell's eternity came we got to a restaurant.

We walked in and the waiter was VERY cute.

I don't get to see cute guys often; I grab my chances very well. I took out my phone and took a picture.

My eyes roamed to where Dame was looking, and I think it went right to the waitress. I cam see drool forming. Pathetic.

We ordered our meals, and sat there eating. One of the rules was no talking when eating, so we just pretty much kept our mouth shut.

We finished our meal quickly, and I paid for the bill hoping I could get a good impression back.

And man was the bill life taking. Sigh.

The restaurant was near a beach, and so we all went out to take a walk.

Me and Dame both sat down on the sand, while our parents walked.

"Sis...promise me something?"

Damien was starting to talk serious. ALERT ALERT!

I looked at him weirdly. I did the safest thing possible. I shrugged.

"Promise me you won't go near Brooks or Ryder. He's dangerous...both of them k?"

"But you're their friend...I don't see the problem."

"God...you know I try to be friends with everyone. I can't afford enemies, if people decided to do something to me, get me in trouble with the law or some shit. Mum and Dad would probably disown me or something."

Now that's true. They try not to spoil him, holding him tight. After all he was their only son- the guy to generate the family name. Sexist bitches.

"Well...if I get on Brooks' good side...it won't be that bad."

"Advice is to stay away. They use girls, I don't like you but you're still my sister."

Ah...he's in an over protective brother mood but yet also an asshole. He's been watching too many chick flicks lately I think.

"And you think I like you very much?! I know how to protect myself ok?"

"Sure you can." I heard the sarcasm.

"I'll prove it."

"Cher-."

"Honey, come on! We're going now." We heard our parents shout from the car.

I stood up and walked away.