Chapter 4- Whoops...my bad

Whoops
Right now, I'm sitting in front of the principal's office with Damien. They tried contacting our parents but when they're working, it's rare you'd be able to reach them.

I turn my head 90 degrees right and my brother was still glaring at me. He's been doing that for 20 minutes now! Can't he be a MAN and get over it!

I turn my head back to its position before and look down at my lap.

"Ahemm..."

I turned my head 90 degree's left and there was Brooks Coleburn staring at me, shooting daggers.

I swallowed hard and looked back down again.

You want to know what happened?

Ok... you asked for it.

Flashback to half an hour ago.

I closed my eyes, and waited for someone to scream.

And as I had told you before someone did...and when I opened my eyes... I saw Brooks flying ON the banana peel, he didn't scream or anything but I know he looked a bit scared. Has anyone gone banana peel skating before?

Well, he did. Maybe he's not the first...

BUT

The thing is, he landed on my brother, and ACCIDENTALLY elbowed my brother right there.

You know... the male area...yea- THERE.

And that was the reason my brother screamed "SHIT!"

They knew it was me because, being me being stupid AGAIN just had to jump up on the table and be jumpy and happy. Then when I realized something was wrong, it was too late.

So, some people are angry at me, and some people are surprised at me, while some other people that doesn't like my brother OR Brooks, which is like one or two people in the schools population, really really love me.

BACK TO NOW.

As I have explained, I'm sitting in between two guys, who both hate me because I kind of 'scratched' their reputation.

Also because I had 'temporarily killed' Damien's area... As for Brooks, his arm got hit quite hard I think.... He doesn't even let the school nurse check his arm. The only reason he's outside the principal office with me and Dame I think is to hide from the other students for a while.

I regret using a banana peel, I think throwing Damien into a lion den would've been better. Yep. That's what I'll do next time. That is if they don't kill me first. What? I warned alot of people not to touch my food!

"Hey man...sorry bout your ...ah thing...is it ok?" Brooks asked Damien.

"Nope, not good. It's gonna cost me a week of impotence and man...it's not your fault."

He shot a glance at me.

I cringed at hearing these things.

This was the guy talk that some girls want to get out of just like how guys don't want to hear about girls and their period problems.

I could feel their eyes on me again.

Just at that moment Ryker walks in.

He walks right past me, and sits near Brooks.

He hands Brooks a cigarette, and he takes it.

Ryker turns to look at my brother, and also hands him a cigarette.

Then finally he looks at me, his eyes were empty, but if you search more in, you can find something. It's like a treasure hunt- except it's not on an island.