Chapter 11- Danger

Dangers
EXCUSE ME! Ah! Did he just tell me to lift this MINI-skirt a bit more up? And did he just call me hot with a Triple T?!

Do you REALISE this skirt... is a MINI-Extra-Mini skirt already?!...I seriously first thought it was a short boob tube...but that all changed when they...um...told me to step into it...and I was wearing a singlet on a COLD winter night... a SINGLET! Jeez...I'd like to see you wearing a ...eh...whatever!

Of course I'd like to shout that out to him, but due to my attitude and clumsiness problem I have already made enough enemies.

So to represent those words I blinked.

"Well now that her age problem is solved let's get it started.' He says and everyone just stands up and begins to walk.

I roll my eyes, but I made sure nobody saw...where are we going anyway?

I follow and they all stand outside this big brown door.

"What are we doing?" I whispered to the girl next to me.

She shrugged and looked away.

Ok then...rude people.

I look behind me and Chris was standing there staring.

I look at myself up and down. Do I have something on my face?

He said something to another girl behind him and she hands him something. He puts it in my hand.

It was a mirror.

I open the small mirror and look at what those bitches have done to me.

Oh My Effing Shit.

If I went home right now, stand outside the doorstep, knock on the door, and my dad answers, he'll say "Damien! I thought I told you to keep 'these' girls away from my house!" either that or he'd just shut the door in my face.

Yup, probably that.

I was covered with layers of foundation, concealer, eye liner, blush, mascara...and a load of other stuff.

It was pretty scary if you ask me. I looked different. I don't know in a good way or bad. But I look different. If you ask me, honestly I don't look like ME.

Who do I look like? Hell I don't know.

Suddenly I hear loud music bursting into my ears, and damn was I going deaf.

Come quick, see
If you have a way wit' me
I know you wanna play me
All night, night, niiiiiiiiight
Girl look, see
Everything in the club is free
That's how it is when you wit' an O.G
Wit' big money
Girl we gon' leave
Right after this party

The line in front was getting shorter and the guard at the front and gave me an up then down look. There was absolutely no need for id; this guy just let me in.

I see what Ryder meant when he said 'age problem' who would have let me in with my teddy bear t-shirt that says 'Bear loves Me' with a long jacket kind of thing, making me look like a kid that had just turned...lets say around 12, 13?

But anyway I wasn't sure if I was supposed to say thanks or what, but I got pushed in making me stumble.

Turning around to see who did it, I saw a crowd of people screaming and yelling to come in... What is this place?

Something grabs my hands and leads me into a room.

"What?!" I yell.

Ryder, who was holding my arm sits down on the chair. The room was crowded with people, some sitting, some standing and some crouching.