Chapter 8- Trouble

Trouble
Beep! Beep! Beep Beep Beep Beep!

I reached my hand out and chucked the alarm clock somewhere where it hit the wall and left me a response with a loud 'Bee- Ding! Bang...'

I stepped out of my bed slowly and felt a bit dizzy at first but I was ok.

I rubbed my eyes, god they hurt. It was dry, and it felt itchy at the same time.

In the bathroom window I looked at it.

Oh my God.

I nearly screamed it wasn't for my right hand that covered my mouth.

My eyes were hideous. They were like beast eyes, the kind that would make a person run meters away from me.

They were red, the veins of my eyes were blood colored and the white part was pinkish red while it was yellow at the same time.

I blinked a few times. The last time I was like this was ages ago.

I don't cry easily, I nearly did cry when Kenneth broke it off with me. But I survived not crying.

Last night I had a dream. I was at Matt's funeral. Dead.

He's going to die.

I think I cried in my sleep.

I quickly covered my thoughts by blasting loud music throughout my house and put some eye liquid so it can make the colour less obvious. Well, it did make it feel better.

"Cheryll! What's with the music in 8am in the morning?! Bloody hell!" I could barely hear what he was saying.

He kicked the bathroom door and I opened it.

He saw my eyes. I hope the eye liquid has worked at least a bit.

Damien stepped back and was about to ask, but I stopped him.

"Don't."

It was silence between us while he was driving. We got to school and I just walked off.

I help up my mirror and took a look first. Good, the colour seems to have faded.

"Leo!" I walked up to him holding a 'happy' face.

He smiled in return.

"Hey. You ok? Matt seemed quite good yesterday when I left."

"You busy today? I need movies, pizza, and ice cream." I know it's more like a girls thing, but Leo understands girls. I think.

He chuckled. "Let's see what the others say first."

"Someone talking about me?" Bella showed up.

"Movie. Ice cream. Pizza. Today." Leo said at the same time as me.

"Yeah... I need that big time. Where's Lucia?"

I was surprised. Lucia is usually the first one at school 24/7 and should've been here by now.

"Haven't you seen her at all?" I asked, worried.

They both shook their head.

"I'll go find her, meet up with you'se later." We all nodded.

I ran around the school, looking in toilets, classrooms, and there was only one place I didn't go. Behind the school walls. Dangerous place, it's known as. Even the teachers don't go there. Lucia wouldn't be there...would she?

Slowly I made my way there. I stepped closer and closer...until I was shaking.

I heard voices.

"I only have these, so deal or not?"