1 - Keep your hands right there

Sunoo was always a kind person. 

Jungwon had told him many times that he would be taken for granted if he kept being so friendly to everyone, but it never stopped Sunoo from being his compassionate bubbly self to anyone and everyone. 

Although, there was one person Sunoo admitted that he was a little nervous to approach. There was a weird tension every time he saw this person and he knew the other could feel it too. Sunoo himself wasn't even aware of how they got to this level in their relationship, in fact, he wasn't sure what their relationship even was at this point. 

From hearing murmurs that this person got expelled from their last school for beating a guy to death, to now sitting side by side with this notoriously famous 'gangster' of their school and softly shaking his shoulder to wake him up every day when the bell rang for lunch. 

The pink-haired boy turned his head to the male sitting at his left as he pursed his lips slightly in thought. Sunoo's eyes wandered over the messy tussle of dark blue locks that fell over closed eyes and he couldn't help but sigh. 

The bell rang loudly and everyone in the classroom began to hurriedly pack away their things, wanting nothing more than to escape to their half-hour of freedom in the hell-hole they called school. Sunoo pouted to himself as he also began to pack away his things and he stood up, looking at the door but then stopping in place.

He turned his head and looked down at the sleeping male, head still very much against the desk. A huff left Sunoo's lips and he cursed his kind heart for not letting him leave the room, knowing that he would feel guilty for the rest of the day if he did. 

So he leant down slightly, going to shake the male's shoulder as he had done for the past few days, but this time he reached forward and brushed the dark blue bangs to the side as he stared in awe at the other's beauty.

Lee Heeseung, the male that had somehow carved his way into Sunoo's heart without the younger even knowing. From his sharp features to his piercing eyes, it was safe to say Sunoo found the other extremely attractive.

He had never guessed that walking down the school field at night would have caused him to meet Heeseung and end up acquainted with the older. 

"What are you doing?" Heeseung's voice rasped out angrily as his fingers wrapped around Sunoo's wrist and clutched it tightly, digging his nails into the younger's skin. 

Sunoo gasped and nervously stared into the fierce gaze Heeseung held with him. His eyes were wide open and he felt immensely stupid at the moment, not having a reply as to why he was running his hand through Heeseung's hair and staring down at him so closely without making him seem like a creep.

"I- well, I was just trying to wake you up, cause the bell went and you were asleep-" Sunoo rambled but he winced when Heeseung's grip on his wrist tightened. The blue-haired male glared darkly not trusting a word that came out of the younger's mouth. 

"I really just wanted to wake you up." Sunoo frowned and Heeseung looked at him silently for a few seconds before he finally let go of Sunoo's wrist. The pink-haired male rubbed his wrist but he didn't have it in him to get upset at Heeseung. 

He stood and watched as Heeseung silently grabbed his bag and swung it around his shoulders, not even paying Sunoo a second glance as he walked out of the classroom. The pink-haired male remained frozen, not believing the audacity of the older to just leave him like that. 

He huffed and left the classroom as well, heading to the cafeteria where he noticed the familiar wad of brown hair sitting at their table. A smile made its way to Sunoo's lips and he hurriedly went and sat across the male, giving him a bright smile.